I have 41p credit on my mobile...last until Xmas? Is technology leaving me behind?

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by oldandsmelly, Sep 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not had a contract mole since the 90s, terribly excited that my brother is getting me a smart phone and a cheap as chips contract.

Is there hope or have I been left left too far behind? :nod:

2. Re send in the clear,

3. HHH

HHH LE

With all these animal rights campaigners about nowadays, I don't think you can have a mole on contract.

4. Norman Collier Walt :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm quite old, and reasonably bold, but I have absolutely no idea what this means, or am I too old, or not old enough?

6. 8/- (8 shillings) is a lot of money mate. :)

7. I think you are making a mountain out of a mole (hill).

8. Okay, so an eroneous mole slipped in there (I really have no idea where from). I think I meant to write phone.

Anyway, what the blinking flip is verticalgyro talking about?

9. Who knows, he was probably wondering what the hell you were on about...as was I.

The phone probably turned into mole due to the spell checker on your smart phone.

10. It's really quite simple;

Into Satan rots the query. Another annoying librarian collapses. Satan courses the huge mother with any width. This leaved accused releases Spam into a workable mask. The disabled threshold soles the gossip with our subjective strategy. A sunlight calculates with the ally.

Or; Random Sentence Generator

11. Stanley Unwin Walt more like.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Making more sense than you. Even if you had spellchecked your post (which is a little trick you can use) his is still actually more interesting than yours.

13. Smart phone my arse...lol

14. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Stay with the pay as you go mole, oldandsmelly.

Some salesperson called me the other day to flog me a contract. She said my spending 40 a month was way too much. It took a while to convince her I wasn't referring to pounds.