I have 41p credit on my mobile...last until Xmas? Is technology leaving me behind?

Not had a contract mole since the 90s, terribly excited that my brother is getting me a smart phone and a cheap as chips contract.

Is there hope or have I been left left too far behind? :nod:

T

Tinman74

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Re send in the clear,

Not had a contract mole since the 90s, terribly excited that my brother is getting me a smart phone and a cheap as chips contract.

With all these animal rights campaigners about nowadays, I don't think you can have a mole on contract.

K

Kirkz

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Norman Collier Walt :)

I'm quite old, and reasonably bold, but I have absolutely no idea what this means, or am I too old, or not old enough?

8/- (8 shillings) is a lot of money mate. :)

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole (hill).

Okay, so an eroneous mole slipped in there (I really have no idea where from). I think I meant to write phone.

Anyway, what the blinking flip is verticalgyro talking about?

Okay, so an eroneous mole slipped in there (I really have no idea where from). I think I meant to write phone.

Who knows, he was probably wondering what the hell you were on about...as was I.

The phone probably turned into mole due to the spell checker on your smart phone.

M

Mark The Convict

It's really quite simple;

Into Satan rots the query. Another annoying librarian collapses. Satan courses the huge mother with any width. This leaved accused releases Spam into a workable mask. The disabled threshold soles the gossip with our subjective strategy. A sunlight calculates with the ally.

Or; Random Sentence Generator

Stanley Unwin Walt more like.

Making more sense than you. Even if you had spellchecked your post (which is a little trick you can use) his is still actually more interesting than yours.

Stay with the pay as you go mole, oldandsmelly.

Some salesperson called me the other day to flog me a contract. She said my spending 40 a month was way too much. It took a while to convince her I wasn't referring to pounds.

The problem with the dormouse is that they always find that small hole in your trouser pocket and escape. Doesn't happen with the older badger.

I've had a PAYG from the same company for years now. A keen young chap from said company phoned me one morning "guaranteeing" me that he could save me money with a contract. After a couple of "Nah ya can't's" on my part he said he would look at what I'd spent on services on their system and tell me where I could save.... Two minutes later he comes back with "Umm, looking at your spending it seems you're right....."

My normal calls are taxis from the pub & phoning friends/relatives about once every two months (other month is their turn) to ask if they're still alive.

I've had a PAYG from the same company for years now. A keen young chap from said company phoned me one morning "guaranteeing" me that he could save me money with a contract. After a couple of "Nah ya can't's" on my part he said he would look at what I'd spent on services on their system and tell me where I could save.... Two minutes later he comes back with "Umm, looking at your spending it seems you're right....."
My mum and dad regularly get the same call. Their last ten pound top up had lasted them about eight months so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Greenback Army Pay, Claims & JPA 5
ballbag1010 Finance, Property, Law 2
subbsonic Finance, Property, Law 3