I hate those Von Trapps

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Baddass, Jan 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can't get to see anything decent on the bastard TV because my trouble & strife is watching the fckuing Von Trapps. God I hate those cnuts. Is it just me?
  2. Nope, it's not you. Suggestion: pretend to 'crack' under the strain of Christmas and beat the shiit out of your misses. Then settle down to watch anything you want on the box. Failing that, sulk like fcuk all day !!
  3. Sing along to all Chitty Chitty bang bang songs as loud as possible

The make up your own vulgar tunes to every song, then get naked and stick the remote up your hoop, if that doesn't send her into the kitchen or upstairs in a sulk, then accept defeat, settle down and enjoy the vintage flying velocopeed :D

Unless I am mistaking them for those do gooding fuc**ing Austrian Arseholes that live on a mountain sing shite about problems with Maria... I can solve that, hang a Brit Squaddie out of her back doors....
  4. LOL. Have you had a visit from Auntie Stella, Mighty?
  5. The wicked old boot is here now and is being very naughty.

Why is it they have to put such bloody nice programmes on...

Sound of Music, Twins, Chitty Chitty bolloxs, Forrest Gump etc etc

Although I did sit and watch Smokey and the Bandit this morning which reminded me of my Silver Grifter bike and playing punch and chase with the handicapped boy next door but two from my mum :D
  6. Ahhhhhh.....nostalgia..... :lol:

Why was it all so much better when we were 10, I mean it's the same programmes after all..... :roll:
  7. Visited the Von Trappes when I was about 10 myself, when they'd set up an animal sanctuary near Arusha, Northern Tanzania. Buggers didn't sing though. Did good ostrich impersonations. Or maybe that was the chimps.
  8. Nostalgia is not what it used to be, is it ?