• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I hate the Welsh.

The title says it all.

The most miserable bunch of whining, retarded emotional cripples I have ever met.

Fuel my hatred.

Tell tales.
Someones either had their hoop fingered by a lovely Taff boyo, or their missus has been ruined by a troop of close harmony singing choir members.

Feed my eroticism. Tell your tale.

I was in a corner of the cookhouse at Sennybridge a few years ago, and several of the staff were talking loudly, brashly and with great authority in English as they do about anything and everything.

When they noticed me, rustling my paper, they all went quiet for a moment. And then carried on in Welsh, loudly, brashly etc;

Dirty yo-yo knickered women in Tenby though...And for that I am grateful

Well maybe the welsh don't like you either, and don't forget without Wales and the precious noodle mines we wouldn't have any delicious pot based snacks!

I, for one, quite like them.

What troop or platoon in the british army would be complete without the token welsh bloke getting pissed up at every oppurtunity and rugby tackling wheelie bins on the way home from the pub through the pads estate. And speaking in a ridiculously funny accent.

Hurrah for the taffys.

Also the token jock, geordie, fijian, scouser, brummie, cockernie wanka, smoggy, makem, monkey hanger, carrot muncher, manc, zimbo, saffa etc.....

The title says it all.

The most miserable bunch of whining, retarded emotional cripples I have ever met.

Fuel my hatred.

Tell tales.
You still deeply regret wearing that sheepskin coat when you went camping in Bala. I'd be traumatised too, if I'd been pursued through the hills by a pack of savage Welshmen intent on sexual outrage....

I wish I was, no work sit it the boozer all day drinking the black stuff. Then on the way home do a bit of vandalism, and finally in the house shag my brother. Yes I'm from Ulster

The title says it all.

Fuel my hatred.

Tell tales.
Phuqing insular cnut, ever thought the Welsh might view you in a similar vein!! Have decided to assist Porridge Gun/MDN - my "cousin" to sort you out. Upset one of us and the whole lot more come piling out of the woodwork to join in the entertainment - be very afraid.

I, for one, quite like them.

What troop or platoon in the british army would be complete without the token welsh bloke getting pissed up at every oppurtunity and rugby tackling wheelie bins on the way home from the pub through the pads estate. And speaking in a ridiculously funny accent.

Hurrah for the taffys.

Also the token jock, geordie, fijian, scouser, brummie, cockernie wanka, smoggy, makem, monkey hanger, carrot muncher, manc, zimbo, saffa etc.....
A sympathiser. Traitor.

Especially the sheep shagging trogs in Welsh Wales. Cymru and all that shit
You know what happens to those sheep once they've been thoroughly shagged by gangs of Welshmen?

They sell them to the English, and those dirty barstewards EAT the bluddy things!

"Mmmmmm" Says Mr English, "You can't beat a bit of Spring Lamb."
"Yes", Says Mrs English, "And how good do those juices taste?" and without waiting for an answer, she sighs and says aloud but to no-one in particular... "Mmmmmm... Beautiful, but I might use just a little less salt next time"...

I wish I was, no work sit it the boozer all day drinking the black stuff. Then on the way home do a bit of vandalism, and finally in the house shag my brother. Yes I'm from Ulster
You mustn't have any Priests in the bit where you live in Ulster!

By the way, your username, Any relation to football?

Phuqing insular cnut, ever thought the Welsh might view you in a similar vein!! Have decided to assist Porridge Gun/MDN - my "cousin" to sort you out. Upset one of us and the whole lot more come piling out of the woodwork to join in the entertainment - be very afraid.
The Welsh calling someone else 'insular', now that's funny, boyo. Of course PG/ MDN is your cousin, and you all back each other up. It's because you are all related to each other, you fucking inbred valley trolls.

Sent from my Desire HD

Latest Threads