I hate Christmas

Oh dear seems like some people have been on the bah humbug pills, now come on you may as well just get on and enjoy it, you know you are going to spend the next year paying for it.

scotlass said:
Oh dear seems like some people have been on the bah humbug pills, now come on you may as well just get on and enjoy it, you know you are going to spend the next year paying for it.
As I have not spent anything why would I be paying all year for it?

I have no reason to 'get on and enjoy it' nor any inclination to do so.

As to good food and drink I can have that any time of year and I don't buy presents for anyone!

Nishka said:
scotlass said:
As I have not spent anything why would I be paying all year for it?

I have no reason to 'get on and enjoy it' nor any inclination to do so.

As to good food and drink I can have that any time of year and I don't buy presents for anyone!
Well done you. You must be so popular.

I must agree in some way.....greed has taken over, most rug rats have not got a clue what crimble is all about as long as they get the latest gadgets :giggle:

Its a wonderful time of year the feeling of cheer and good will, the love and affection of your family and of course the celebration of the birth of the little baby Jesus...... hang on, these arn't my meds, cancel my last !

Bah humbug !

WW

i hate it, with a passion!!! Suppose if i had kids it would be different but i havent...

P.S this is my first post on this websight and it was just by chance that i found it

It's great. If for no other reason than I am at home with my family, which makes a change.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I love Christmas.

Just to see the look on the kiddies faces, it's a joy to behold. Mind you you should see the looks when I tell them they won't be released.

bdfl said:
i hate it, with a passion!!! Suppose if i had kids it would be different but i havent...

No I've got three kids and that's more reasion to hate it.

It's the being expected to be nice to people I hate side of things that winds me up. Mind you, just because i'm expected to be nice doesn't mean I am. Needless to say I don't get many cards.