I HATE Christmas because....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BaldricksBullet, Dec 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I HATE Christmas because....

bar an exceptionally short warning for an Op tour... nothing.... absolutely nothing.... is going to get me out of 3 days with the in-laws. I've got more chance of surviving a naked charge at a machine gun nest than I have of surviving this Christmas without topping myself.

Oh and I've just been shopping.... don't even start me!

2. Ahhh. I am dodging the bullet this year by 10 days! Thank god President Blair invaded Afghanistan!

3. Internet for all xmas shopping stuff, Avoid anything like a town center (Apart from pi55 ups), chuggers are out in force this time of the year. Tell in laws to Fcuk off, and don't vist the miserble b@stards. Buy far too much drink then spend 3 hours in the pub chrimbo day!

I spent a few christmas days been visited by pointless high (W) rankers dishing out gunfire.

4. I H8 Christmas cos........ I have kids and the little f*ckers cost me and 'er indoors a f*cking 'tune!!!!

5. No sympathy; you knew inlaws were an inevitable outcome of marrying your doris.

Me, on the otherhand, can be a fecking loner or spend christmas with his parents in the home counties. My plan is to spend most of Christmas day working, the rest of it so drunk I can't be completely miserable

6. Funny, I thought all you fellows would be going to church to celebrate the birth of the little baby Jesus, bless him.

7. I'm working Christmas day and Boxing Day.

I shall buy all my presents on the 27th in the sales before going home to the parents.

Bah humbug!

8. All the local pub's round my area open from 12-3pm, then close till boxing day, the one time of year when I need the emergency exit, their bloody closed!