I HATE Christmas because....

bar an exceptionally short warning for an Op tour... nothing.... absolutely nothing.... is going to get me out of 3 days with the in-laws. I've got more chance of surviving a naked charge at a machine gun nest than I have of surviving this Christmas without topping myself.

Oh and I've just been shopping.... don't even start me!

Internet for all xmas shopping stuff, Avoid anything like a town center (Apart from pi55 ups), chuggers are out in force this time of the year. Tell in laws to Fcuk off, and don't vist the miserble b@stards. Buy far too much drink then spend 3 hours in the pub chrimbo day!

I spent a few christmas days been visited by pointless high (W) rankers dishing out gunfire.

BaldricksBullet said:

bar an exceptionally short warning for an Op tour... nothing.... absolutely nothing.... is going to get me out of 3 days with the in-laws. I've got more chance of surviving a naked charge at a machine gun nest than I have of surviving this Christmas without topping myself.

Oh and I've just been shopping.... don't even start me!
No sympathy; you knew inlaws were an inevitable outcome of marrying your doris.

Me, on the otherhand, can be a fecking loner or spend christmas with his parents in the home counties. My plan is to spend most of Christmas day working, the rest of it so drunk I can't be completely miserable

Funny, I thought all you fellows would be going to church to celebrate the birth of the little baby Jesus, bless him.

I'm working Christmas day and Boxing Day.

I shall buy all my presents on the 27th in the sales before going home to the parents.

Bah humbug!

All the local pub's round my area open from 12-3pm, then close till boxing day, the one time of year when I need the emergency exit, their bloody closed!

Latest Threads