I had no idea the FA Cup was today... am I gay?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by flamingo, May 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had no idea the FA cup was today, who is playing or even where it is being played (I thought it was in Cardiff again this year).

Despite being married with three kids and knowing what my arrse is for, am I gay? :?

2. Same here, I knew nothing but I also didn't know that the Eurovision Song Contest was on so I can't be queg.

3. how could you be gay

your Irish

its impossible for us to be gay,

now if you were Belgian, we wouldnt even be having this conversation

4. I didn't know about the Eurovision either... that's a relief, I'll stop wearing pink and withdraw my e-bay bid on a new Mini then!

5. Gay, and boring.

Bye now. Don't let the door slam you on your arrse on the way out.

6. Now I'm not having someone with the name DALE slag me off about being gay! :x

7. Certainly not, it's a game played with the wrong shaped ball and as such is at best irrelevant, at worst...well, think along the lines of the reference to the Belgians.

8. Of course Hedgie, I've just been over the water too long (20 years this year! Bloody hell)

9. Dale occassonally wears pink, womens underwearnd a dress dont know about gay

10. True, he might just have really bad dress sense!

11. Knew about the game and having watched the first wish I hadnt. Stopped watching and decided to go on ARRSE instead! Is that gay?

12. nope. it's been a dull as shit game. wait till wednesday night and watch liverpool trounce milan instead. far more entertaining, whoever wins.

13. agree its very very dull and tired game

14. Watching the game aswell but as CR said its pretty sh*te but into last 1o minutes and tackles are starting to go in :twisted:

15. What is the FA cup?