I had no idea the FA Cup was today... am I gay?

I had no idea the FA cup was today, who is playing or even where it is being played (I thought it was in Cardiff again this year).

Despite being married with three kids and knowing what my arrse is for, am I gay? :?

how could you be gay

your Irish

its impossible for us to be gay,

now if you were Belgian, we wouldnt even be having this conversation

Certainly not, it's a game played with the wrong shaped ball and as such is at best irrelevant, at worst...well, think along the lines of the reference to the Belgians.

hedgie said:
how could you be gay

you Irish

its impossible for us to be gay,

now if you were Belgian, we wouldnt even be having this conversation
Of course Hedgie, I've just been over the water too long (20 years this year! Bloody hell)

BernardMcCabe said:
Knew about the game and having watched the first wish I hadnt. Stopped watching and decided to go on ARRSE instead! Is that gay?
nope. it's been a dull as shit game. wait till wednesday night and watch liverpool trounce milan instead. far more entertaining, whoever wins.

BernardMcCabe said:
Knew about the game and having watched the first wish I hadnt. Stopped watching and decided to go on ARRSE instead! Is that gay?
Watching the game aswell but as CR said its pretty sh*te but into last 1o minutes and tackles are starting to go in :twisted:

Furryturd said:
Same here, I knew nothing but I also didn't know that the Eurovision Song Contest was on so I can't be queg.
Didn't know about the Eurovision song contest - don't worry mate its nothing to be embarressed about.

BT. :D

Latest Threads