I got mangled on saturday

ahhh well on me way to work on saturday in the bad weather I got all the way to Carphone in Warrington and bang... off me bike I got mullered... my left leg is goosed!

heres a picci of disco looking worse for wear in the back of the ambulance on the old gas and air

heres the cool new ankle I am sporting at the mo... they cant put a cast on till the swelling goes down

looks like I have elephantitis

Doesn't stop you sending shite jokes though - maybe it should have been the texting fingers instead! Or would that have been even more painful than the ankle?

When are they letting you take, the Crash Helmet off. :lol: :lol:

Dale the snail said:
Doesn't stop you sending shite jokes though - maybe it should have been the texting fingers instead! Or would that have been even more painful than the ankle?
touche' lol

I find its funny laughing at other peoples mis-fortune... so I thought.. what the hey let people laugh at me for a change :)

Got to admire someone who can have photos taken of himself lying injured in an ambulance. Memo to those who end up in hospital with foreign objects inserted, please take a leaf out of Discodans' book.

discodan said:
they cant put a cast on till the swelling goes down - looks like I have elephantitis
I bet you say that to all the girls. :wink: