• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

I get really fucked off by people using phrases that are just not right.............

for example

sodding news readers that say ..........'ahead of' eg., 'ahead of next weeks summit', where the fuck did that come from? whats wrong with 'before'???

Also when I hear people saying that something was decimated, like its a bad thing, if it's decimated, there is 90% left, thats good, isnt it?

I know if my wallet contents were decimated after a night on the lash I'd be pretty happy about that!

People trying to sound sophisticated by saying ...'going forward'! wtf the matter with 'in future'????

I serioulsy want to strangle any cunt that says someone or thing is 'iconic' , no they/it's not they/it's just slightly memorable.

All cunts I reckon

Disengage pedantic rant mode

can't be arsed to correct tryping, spelling Nazi's do your worst!

I must say that I'm pretty easy going really. Folk not pulling their weight at work grips my shit, but looking around at some of the women here you'd need a Chally to pull their fucking weight.

I must admit that people saying "can I get a...." in a coffee or sandwich shop bugs me. When did everyone start talking like spams?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Surely the title of this thread should be:

''I get really fucked off by people using phrases that are incorrect.''

Actually what does rather annoy me is when the apostrophe isn't in the right place.
Like "FISH AND CHIP'S"
Or anything written by an indian food seller.

Look, I need some new boots - any recommendations?

Already done?

Fuck it, let's have a grammar thread. Open a whole new bag of worms...
People who say 'bag of worms' when 'can of worms' should be used.

It's just idleness creeping in really.

People who swear for no cunting reason. What's the fucking point?

When news reports are prefixed with "This may contain flash photography".

I'll be the sodding judge of that

I think Grammar Nazis should get a life

Or we could shoot the lot in front of their families....

Oh an i'll gu to thed of our stair's an chuck t missus doon..........