ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

I fucking hate pikeys

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Aug 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bunch of thieving cunts, if anything justifies a mass grave or ten these cunts do.

Which paper do you think we will end up in first.

• Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 2
  2. I guess you found a few packets of Tesco value Sugar instead of a Camcorder?

• Like Like x 1
  3. No I just believe we need to discuss at least once a month the best way to dispose of these cunts!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Give them Tony Martin's address and tell them he's away for the weekend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Speaking, as I do, for all members of the military community, can I just say that if I was in a unit that contained pikeys I'd kill them. And anyone nearby.

Isn't that what happened at Deepcut?

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  6. Why re-invent the wheel. I posted the solution a few weeks back in the Dale Farm thread.

Auschwitz, gas chambers, ovens. Modern manufacturing and construction processes mean that we can build far more efficient facilities utilising far more effective chemicals, therefore achieving throughout that the Reich could only dream off.

And if the toe rags at Dale Farm insist on using gaz cylinders and barbed wires, Clarkson demonstrated the correct 'clearance' machinery a couple of weeks back: the Combat Engineer Tractor. I was CET OPp, still have Class H, and would do the job for free :D

7. Godwins law on post six? You Nazi.

8. Indeed. He's worse than Hitler.

Still... A neat solution though.

9. if you can keep the thing moving for more than 5 meters. you my friend are a god!!!

10. Personally I would rather rip the skin of the fcukers and roll them in salt before burning them. Fcuking verminous cnuts with their fake Irish accents grrrrrrr

.and breathe

11. I feel your pain Brethren, but did nt someone else try this in 1933?

12. If Hitler had the foresight to look into the future and see Irish travellers he would have bombed the fuck out of Ireland, instead of letting theirselves do it.

13. Er, Godwins law essentially criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis

:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Put in a few nice copper memorials around railway stations, they'll be lured in, onto trains and exported en masse to our enemies. Imagin half a million turning up in Tehran.

15. I think the best solution would be to integrate and join with their women.

Not the rougher ones though.

• Like Like x 1