I found this during a Google session ... wtf?

Discussion in 'RAC' started by AlienFTM, Apr 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I wanted to confirm for myself that Armoured Farmers were alongside 15/19H in 11 Armd Div in 1945. I did some googling and found myself reading this:

I started following some of the links but eventually I had to get back to work and remain none the wiser.

Anyone know what we are seeing here? I suspect a cavalryman at the root of it all because he has managed to reunamalgamate all the cavalry regiments (for example listing 1, 2 and 3 Light Dragoons and referring their names back to 13/18H and 15/19H).

If I could work out what the point of it all was I might get quite enthusiastic, but ...
  2. He has "reunamalgamated" the inf, too. Nice to know that there is going to be a change for the better in manning levels before 300 years is up!

I wonder how they will fare in terms of getting hold of decent kit? "Sorry - your intergactic personnel carrier is VOR'd ... "
  3. Some people just have far too much time on their hands.
  4. its an old tabletop war game based on twilight 2000 but pushed 300 year into the future
    basically ww3 breaks out in 2000 Russia and the US take a big hit meaning when we climb back out of the dark ages russia and the US no longer exist so giving the old Europeans powers a chance to get back in the game
    somebody invents a viable star drive so we are off playing empire building in outer space till some nasty aliens turn up

geek mode off
  5. It's material for a Role Playing Game. LINK.
  6. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Oops. 179 views in the 30 minutes since I first posted and when I go to view the link, some poor sap's bandwidth has been blown away. He's probably wondering wtf there is suddenly so much interest in his site.
  7. All those troops and not a single Provost Company, who's going to keep that lot in order, issuse tickets for speeding faster than light, investigating stolen hover bikes, it will all go wrong, I tell you...well looks like I'm getting sacked.
  8. Yes its a shame that in the future no "monkey noises" will be made whilst being told "if in doubt, touch nowt".