I found out how they got Maddies out

I saw this yesterday while stuck in the usual traffic jam on the M62, I couldn't help it I had to take a pic.

Do you think they have kids seats fitted?

As with all jokes about this sad sad and deeply upsetting subject it is good to see that healthy jokes are still alive.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
As with all jokes about this sad sad and deeply upsetting subject it is good to see that healthy jokes are still alive.
Unlike her (allegedly) :wink:

Boom tish I'm here all week

Coat,hat,taxi

BadUn said:
SparkySteve said:
Was that a hands-free camera?
he said stuck in traffic... Indicating that the vehicle was in fact, not moving
much the same as these professionals were not moving

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-gynqB8ext4

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=82691.html
:D
Im sure that it's still illegal, to do something which takes your hands and concentration away from the wheel, even when stationary?

Im only being pedantic, just call me a cunt!

I do regard you as professionals
Missguided sometimes
Poorly trained sometimes
Poorly kitted out sometimes
Pi55ed sometimes
But professional most of the time

the stuff in bold

Im sure that it's still illegal, to do something which takes your hands and concentration away from the wheel, even when stationary?

Im only being pedantic, just call me a cunt![/quote]

SparkySteve you are a pedantic cnut, happy now

It's unlawful to take your concentration away from driving to use a handheld communication device, even whilst stationary in traffic, but not a camera or apple or even an electric razor whilst stationary.

Now thats pedantic

Stationary, with handbrake on.

Does that mean I'm in trouble?

Will Mo Meeney come after me in his copper stabvest? With WPC M. Golden

SparkySteve said:
Were you on the M4?
No, on the M62 just before Mankchester, some Johnny foreigner driver had been listening to the almighty Emperor Mong and decided it would be a good idea to have a REALLY close look at the Tesco wagon in front of him.

mac_uk said:
SparkySteve said:
Were you on the M4?
No, on the M62 just before Mankchester, some Johnny foreigner driver had been listening to the almighty Emperor Mong and decided it would be a good idea to have a REALLY close look at the Tesco wagon in front of him.
Then why has the lane on your right (the fast lane ) got no traffic in it if its a traffic jam? For you to know what the accident was and also take time to take a picture you must have been there for a while. Yet no traffic next to you. Methinks you were failing to be in control of a motor vehicle.

Bossdog said:
mac_uk said:
SparkySteve said:
Were you on the M4?
Then why has the lane on your right (the fast lane ) got no traffic in it if its a traffic jam? For you to know what the accident was and also take time to take a picture you must have been there for a while. Yet no traffic next to you. Methinks you were failing to be in control of a motor vehicle.
As any driver here knows, HGVs are not permitted in trap 3 on a motorway. Cars could get through just tickety boo, wagons have to wait.

SparkySteve said:
BadUn said:
SparkySteve said:
Was that a hands-free camera?
he said stuck in traffic... Indicating that the vehicle was in fact, not moving
much the same as these professionals were not moving

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-gynqB8ext4

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=82691.html

Im only being pedantic, just call me a cunt![/quote]

cnut.

mac_uk said:
Bossdog said:
mac_uk said:
SparkySteve said:
Were you on the M4?
As any driver here knows, HGVs are not permitted in trap 3 on a motorway. Cars could get through just tickety boo, wagons have to wait.
are you slow? ill explain again. There is no vehicle in the fast lane. If it was a traffic jam there would be a vehicle in the right lane in the time the poster took to get his phone out and post a pic.. It is the M62 after all.

IMHO i believe you were driving.

Latest Threads