I find it strange that PM Brown

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ALLONS, Sep 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has indorsed Obama.

And from I can see so has most of the world. I have no problem with the people from GB. We have stood together through thick and thin.

But when I see that the Russian people like Putin and Obama.......

How most people in the world think 9/11 was an inside job.

There is something not right here.

ALLONS

2. I can't speak for Brown, but it's clear to me that McCain is an economic suicide bomber. If you want a 13 trillion deficit by 2012, vote for him. I don't want that to happen to America. That alone should write him off.

3. CQMS,

?????

parapauk

Guess it was good that we did not..... Sorry I was going to be rude and say something about 1776.

4. The fact that Brown supports Obama is the one final thing that America needs to convince it to vote McCain.

Has the one eyed cnut ever made a correct decision?

Why doesnt he just f*cking die and do the world and the country a favour?

5. I find it funny that people out side of the US think that they will have an effect on the election.

ALLONS

6. Well thats the beauty of America, they dont give a f*ck what the BBC or Gordon Brown think!

Gawd bless em!!

7. The narod like who they are told to like. Obama, such as he has expressed a view, has warm fuzzy feelings about Russia. McCain is by contrast a sabre-rattling cold war throwback.

Would you care to back up that statement?

And as you point out, most US citizens haven't a clue what the rest of the world think, much less care about it; I recall both blue and red party voters getting annoyed at the last 2 US elections by BBC types, 'telling them how to vote.'

8. deSTABlised,

Guess you have been in bed and asleep......

ALLONS

9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

He is saying you are a raving lunatic and need a bacofoil hat to protect you from the conspiratorial Illuminati that you think are controlling the World.

Which is, quite frankly, big hairy bollcoks