I feel so pathetic that I can't approach women, when theres people dying in ..

There are people dying in the world and I'm making a big fuss because I can't approach girls. I feel so pathetic that I moan about such ridiculous stuff, but then there are people who would give everything to be in my position instead of on a sick bed. I feel like I'm being selfish and not doing enough! I complain (we all do) about the most stupid things, but in reality, they are nothing compared to the suffering people are going through, not just in this country, but the entire world.

A

Aleegee1698

maybe if you changed a few things about yourself, mainly EVERYTHING, you may stand a slim chance of bedding that horrible, spotty, smelly fat trollop at school that everyone takes the piss out of, that is, when they re not bullying you.

Hope this helps.

maybe if you changed a few things about yourself, mainly EVERYTHING, you may stand a slim chance of bedding that horrible, spotty, smelly fat trollop at school that everyone takes the piss out of, that is, when they re not bullying you.

Hope this helps.
You forgot to mention she is ginger and wears glasses.

There are people dying in the world and I'm making a big fuss because I can't approach girls. I feel so pathetic that I moan about such ridiculous stuff, but then there are people who would give everything to be in my position instead of on a sick bed. I feel like I'm being selfish and not doing enough! I complain (we all do) about the most stupid things, but in reality, they are nothing compared to the suffering people are going through, not just in this country, but the entire world.
The jokes dead. Why don't you take your sock off and go back to your proper account?

Have you tried Rohypnol?

M

Mark The Convict

PDD, you may as well just piss on a third rail and get it over with.

You feel pathetic because you are pathetic.

QEFD.