I feel so pathetic that I can't approach women, when theres people dying in ..

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Peter Dow Disciple, Jun 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are people dying in the world and I'm making a big fuss because I can't approach girls. I feel so pathetic that I moan about such ridiculous stuff, but then there are people who would give everything to be in my position instead of on a sick bed. I feel like I'm being selfish and not doing enough! I complain (we all do) about the most stupid things, but in reality, they are nothing compared to the suffering people are going through, not just in this country, but the entire world.
  2. **** off you chopper.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Can't approach women? Try men instead!
  4. maybe if you changed a few things about yourself, mainly EVERYTHING, you may stand a slim chance of bedding that horrible, spotty, smelly fat trollop at school that everyone takes the piss out of, that is, when they re not bullying you.

Hope this helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You forgot to mention she is ginger and wears glasses.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. KILL yourself immediately. :-D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The jokes dead. Why don't you take your sock off and go back to your proper account?
  8. This is my only account
  9. OOye!! Leave us out of it...

10. Have you tried Rohypnol?
  11. I find the 'does this rag smell of chloroform' line still works wonders :)
    • Like Like x 3
  12. I demand to know where you got my picture from!
  13. Us? Are you male, cute and fuckable if so I'm your man. If you are an ancient fat bastard kill yourself.
  14. Check out the MOOBS on that!!