I feel like a virgin

Chav estates will sell out quicker than they can ship it in over here.

Pfft....just skip washing your foo foo until the cheese solidifies and sticks your beef curtains together!

Instant virgin!

~ Snigger! ~

The makers of 18 Again, the Mumbai-based pharmaceutical company Ultratech, say it is the first of its kind in India (similar creams are already available in other parts of the world such as the USA), and fills a gap in the market.

Pfft....just skip washing your foo foo until the cheese solidifies and sticks your beef curtains together!

Instant virgin!
I just bit into a cheese and ham toastie.

Thanks for that.

But Ultratech's Rishi Bhatia says the fuss is unwarranted.
"Men have so many products they can buy to enhance their sexual pleasure...
There may be a lot of products, but they all come under the generic term "alcohol". Or is there another I'm missing out on?

...this is just putting sexual enhancement in the hands of women."
So they rub Johnson's Baby Oil (and maybe a wipe of a small chilli) on their hands to enhance a bloke's sexual pleasure?

What's the cream for, again?

I FEEL LIKE A VIRGIN
Given the birth of little Krom 5 months ago, I feel like anything at the moment! Good Lady Judge Kromeriz told me not to fret, only another four months till Christmas. Purgatory working next to the swimming pool in the summer...

Instant virgin!
Gawd you're disgusting - I like you!

Re Thread Title - so do I, but where will we find one at this time of day?

Instant virgin!
Thank you for that picture. How do I get it out of my mind?

M

MrsBee

How miffed would those talibans be if their 40 virgins where just chavs from Romford filled with gold dust cream... " yeah but see it feels like the first time if you whang your sausage up my minge, 'cause of this cream like!"

There was a rather irate Indian lady on R4 this morning claiming the whole problem was Indian men were lousy lovers and hung like maggots. Put that in your vagina and smoke it!

I feel like a virgin too. Anyone know where I can find one?

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.