I feel guilty

Slime

LE
A photo of Dianne Abbott naked should do the trick
You make an excellent point, and it may explain Corbyn’s limp and useless personality.

You make an excellent point, and it may explain Corbyn’s limp and useless personality.
If Corbyn and Abbott were used to in sex education classes to demonstrate the dirty deed, I'd imagine the teenage pregnancy rate reducing rather drastically

They could have a useful role for the nation after all

Slime

LE
If Corbyn and Abbott were used to in sex education classes to demonstrate the dirty deed, I'd imagine the teenage pregnancy rate reducing rather drastically

They could have a useful role for the nation after all
Your post reminded me his nickname was Jelly............not Rocky or Hardman ;)

I feel your pain hombre.

Yesterday I repeatedly punched my wife in the face whilst inebriated on cheap liquor and I'm not Fijian.
You been watching video of Billy Boy Saunders giving his domestic advice haven't you

I've just been watching US stolen valour videos on you tube and to some extent I feel for the guys challenging some of the twats taking the piss. Some are clearly using it for their advantage, others clearly have a mental issue and here I see no malice.

My dilemma is that last year I bought army surplus windproof MTP smock and trousers for rough pest control shooting.

Should I hand these into the nearest tramp and start wearing Klingers dresses instead, or just carry on walting.

I should have bought DPM having been a STAB in the 80s n 90s. PS I have no badges, medals nor do I claim discounts.
Try switching channels. Dixie Cripted is good for a laugh... Not that I ever watch it...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was wearing my original Mark 1 wrinkly crinkly water proof yesterday to do the garden in.

In fairly good condition except where Mrs F Mark 1 slashed it several times with a knife before handing it over in the divorce.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You must have had the wrong tweed pattern, mine only attracts ladies.
You must have buying from here

It's not the tweed that the ladies are attracted to, it's the fact that you can afford them!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Dr Death

Old-Salt
Walk down local street with the DPM on & perhaps an old beret muttering to yourself.
You will fit in to most towns, perhaps sew on para wings and call everyone toms.
Fill your boots as an ex 1st Battalion The Ebay Regiment (the Pay Pals)

Latest Threads