I feel guilty

I've just been watching US stolen valour videos on you tube and to some extent I feel for the guys challenging some of the twats taking the piss. Some are clearly using it for their advantage, others clearly have a mental issue and here I see no malice.

My dilemma is that last year I bought army surplus windproof MTP smock and trousers for rough pest control shooting.

Should I hand these into the nearest tramp and start wearing Klingers dresses instead, or just carry on walting.

I should have bought DPM having been a STAB in the 80s n 90s. PS I have no badges, medals nor do I claim discounts.

You don't need TamtamPWRR to give you the official seal of approval for wearing Klingers dresses, no one will accuse you of being a Klinger walt

I wear old DPM for fishing.
Saves shitting up Civvy clothes and it's harder wearing.
As long as you're not swanning around with badges like wings, daggers and bombs hanging off it claiming you were the RSM on the balcony then there's no issue.

If conducting oneself according to tradition, during pest control, you should wear a pith helmet and tropical khaki.

Bloody Stabs!

I wear a tweed Barbour but dont own a large country estate , country gent walt ? of just a **nt?

If conducting oneself according to tradition, during pest control, you should wear a pith helmet and tropical khaki.

Bloody Stabs!
I tried that, my shooting buddy gave me eyes I was not comfortable with

I've just been watching US stolen valour videos on you tube and to some extent I feel for the guys challenging some of the twats taking the piss. Some are clearly using it for their advantage, others clearly have a mental issue and here I see no malice.

My dilemma is that last year I bought army surplus windproof MTP smock and trousers for rough pest control shooting.

Should I hand these into the nearest tramp and start wearing Klingers dresses instead, or just carry on walting.

I should have bought DPM having been a STAB in the 80s n 90s. PS I have no badges, medals nor do I claim discounts.
I feel your pain hombre.

Yesterday I repeatedly punched my wife in the face whilst inebriated on cheap liquor and I'm not Fijian.

I feel your pain hombre.

Yesterday I repeatedly punched my wife in the face whilst inebriated on cheap liquor and I'm not Fijian.
You must be ex RE, or still in.

endure

GCM
"I feel guilty"

So do I. All those poor kittens...

Latest Threads