I feel defiled

I've just used the word 'holistically' in an essay, I'm scum and think that some form of penance is required.

Hmm - I see your point. The word is rather wussy and girlie.

Go and do something manly for a while as penance. I'd recommend a long run followed by an hour drinking beer.

Rodney2q

It gets worse ... I used 'synergistic' as well, in the same sentence!

I'm just off to sign out the mess Webley and book transport to Bridgend.

DeeJay said:
I've just used the word 'holistically' in an essay, I'm scum and think that some form of penance is required.
someone else who feels my pain, the word comes up time and time again in my essays, am I not a man? Am i supposed to feel ashamed?

DeeJay said:
You are a fcuking disgrace :evil:

Sat three Our Fathers, Three Hail Mary's, Three Golry Be's and

Go and have a left handed wnak - if you are left handed then make it a right handed wnak :D

And don't do it again you left wing f@ggot.

Oh and chuck out the muesli! :oops:

its time to sign up for fight club :twisted:

DeeJay said:

Good man - settle your mess bill and do the decent thing.

:wink:

Rodney2q

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't even know what those words mean, maybe I should use them once in a while anyway - it's all just gobble-de-gook anyway....

DeeJay wrote: 'I've just used the word 'holistically' in an essay'

Don't feel ashamed, there were 6 million Jews who died in the Holistically.

DeeJay said:
and you used the word penance, you're on a slippery slope :x

DeeJay said:
Fool! Now you've blown our cover. You never ever admit to using crap phrases like that in anything other than a management report, where it belongs.

The first rule of Shite Club is: you don't talk about Shite Club.

DeeJay said:

there,s no spare trees in bridgend mate,you could use my bannister though i,m not too far from the suicide town. :wink:

jibman said:
DeeJay said:

there,s no spare trees in bridgend mate,you could use my bannister though i,m not too far from the suicide town. :wink:
Don't need a tree, I've got a Webley.

Well I will have once the civvie contractors start work, probably need to fill out a risk assessment as well, wouldn't want to hurt myself while doing the honourable thing.

DeeJay said:
jibman said:
DeeJay said:

Don't need a tree, I've got a Webley.

Well I will have once the civvie contractors start work, probably need to fill out a risk assessment as well, wouldn't want to hurt myself while doing the honourable thing.
you,ll need a fcuking risk assessment to get into bridgend these days,the news trucks and chippy reporters are a big fcuking hazard!!if you get a stoppage my bannister offer still stands! :D

Can I borrow a rope as well? I'm assuming that attempting to buy one round there will result in me being refered to a therapist.

DeeJay said:
You are not quite at rock-bottom
You know you are on a one way trip to P3ntwyn land when you stoop to "underpinning" and "overarching".

ho·lis·tic (h-lstk)
adj.
1. Of or relating to holism.

a. Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.

Or it has a more cryptic meaning.

'Men use this word like other mens toilet parts and put this word in essays to recruit like minded men. The aim is to place each others working parts in opposing mouths through a hole in a lavatory cubicle'

all purchases of ropes,knives,razors and perscription drugs are being closely monitored here so my nightly activities have been severely curtailed!! oh no !!my post total has just outed my true identity! 8O