I Fancy A Para...........

It's OK - no mortars involved. She is actually RAF but she does parachutes... and I do fancy her!

[align=center]

Flight Lieutenant Louise Buxton, a member of the Royal Air Force Falcons Parachute Display Team, poses with her
equivalent 'H.M. Armed Forces' action figure at the launch of the new toys[/align]

JoeCivvie said:
Flight Lieutenant Louise Buxton, a member of the Royal Air Force Falcons Parachute Display Team, poses with her
equivalent 'H.M. Armed Forces' action figure at the launch of the new toys.
Fcuk me. I would. So would the figure, looks like its having a invisible w@nk straight at her mush.

*Edited for sleep deprived bad keyboard skills.

RAF? Probably used to be Lou "Mad Dog" Buxton of 3 Para Mortar Platoon... mind you that wouldn't stop most of us on this site!!

dragknuckle said:
In the second piccy it looks like she's been asked if she wants a laboon and ithcleem :wink:
I don't know about ithcleem but I would like to give her a 99 - it's 69 but with a flake up her bum..........

SUNRAY_MINOR said:

She's a bit scary in this one
Yes, but it's a posed PR photo which she'd probably rather not have taken, hence the forced smile. I hate 'having' to smile for photos with a passion that mere language cannot express. Hang on...was that empathy? Sympathy? In the NAAFI Bar? My God, what have I done? My family name...my inheritance, ruined, all ruined I tell you!

Markintime said:
Must be a pain having to wear full rig all the time, I prefer to see young blondes in a different sort of webbing.
I've been fighting the temptation to make a reference about 'having a jump'

JoeCivvie said:
Markintime said:
Must be a pain having to wear full rig all the time, I prefer to see young blondes in a different sort of webbing.
I've been fighting the temptation to make a reference about 'having a jump'
Or her taking it up the chute.