I Fancy A Para...........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Oct 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's OK - no mortars involved. She is actually RAF but she does parachutes... and I do fancy her!

Flight Lieutenant Louise Buxton, a member of the Royal Air Force Falcons Parachute Display Team, poses with her
    equivalent 'H.M. Armed Forces' action figure at the launch of the new toys[/align]
  2. Fcuk me. I would. So would the figure, looks like its having a invisible w@nk straight at her mush.

*Edited for sleep deprived bad keyboard skills.
  3. 'Yes Ma'am, no Ma'am, your wish is my command Ma'am' (edited to add)

She can play with my 'little man' anytime! Snort! :twisted:
  4. RAF? Probably used to be Lou "Mad Dog" Buxton of 3 Para Mortar Platoon... mind you that wouldn't stop most of us on this site!!
  5. [​IMG]

She's a bit scary in this one
  6. Eyes are too close together, she does like her toys though
  7. Apparentley the Red Devils have all back scuttled her.

*or I could have just made that up!*
  8. In the second piccy it looks like she's been asked if she wants a laboon and ithcleem :wink:

Yes I would
  9. I don't know about ithcleem but I would like to give her a 99 - it's 69 but with a flake up her bum..........
  10. Yes, but it's a posed PR photo which she'd probably rather not have taken, hence the forced smile. I hate 'having' to smile for photos with a passion that mere language cannot express. Hang on...was that empathy? Sympathy? In the NAAFI Bar? My God, what have I done? My family name...my inheritance, ruined, all ruined I tell you!
  11. Must be a pain having to wear full rig all the time, I prefer to see young blondes in a different sort of webbing.
  12. You could offer to help her take it off...
  13. I've been fighting the temptation to make a reference about 'having a jump'
  14. Or her taking it up the chute.