I Eat Goats Earwax

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
...to something 'humourous'.

As there is now a tendancy to change every thread title, often making it hard to remember wtf they are all about (most recently being 'Rise in deformities in Faluja' to the seemingly identical '6 fingered Kids in Faluja'), can this thread title be changed too? It's a little lonely. Maybe a bored Mod can put a full stop or a comma in somewhere?

(just kidding you cnuts ;) )

Oh, and feel free to abuse me until this gets holed!

Mod Edit.........Is that more to your liking? XX MiB

I think you need to get out more. But then so do I. I just spent an hour drinking some champers and talking to the cat.

Command_doh said:
...to something 'humourous'.

As there is now a tendancy to change every thread title, often making it hard to remember wtf they are all about (most recently being 'Rise in deformities in Faluja' to the seemingly identical '6 fingered Kids in Faluja'), can this thread title be changed too? It's a little lonely. Maybe a bored Mod can put a full stop or a comma in somewhere?

(just kidding you cnuts ;) )

Oh, and feel free to abuse me until this gets holed!
I'm too new to abuse anybody, but I felt like it. :D

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
shape.when.wet said:
I think you need to get out more. But then so do I. I just spent an hour drinking some champers and talking to the cat.
I do need to get out more. I am imprisoned at work at the minute. And my ring is stinging like a bitch. Facking great curry it was, mind.

Command_doh said:
I do need to get out more. I am imprisoned at work at the minute. And my ring is stinging like a bitch. Facking great curry it was, mind.
You get curry at work, god I wish I had your job. Or is it that bad you took a microwave Jalfrazi in this morning just in case? Get out, get out while you can.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Command_doh said:
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
Oh, and feel free to abuse me
Hello sailor. New in town?
I'm taken. I was the 'Unit bitch' back in the day when I was a wide - eyed young sprog. There wasn't a ship that didn't find a warm welcome in my home port back in the day!
Is your Mum still alive?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
shape.when.wet said:
Command_doh said:
You get curry at work, god I wish I had your job. Or is it that bad you took a microwave Jalfrazi in this morning just in case? Get out, get out while you can.
Nah, it was last nights. Killing on the way out. Put me in a right sour mood. But we do get curries in on night shifts. Even if security treat it like it might be containg explosives. Well, they treat everything like that...

Which reminds me - those jobsworth cnuts won't let someone take a metal teaspoon through security because its "could be used as a weapon", but they let me take pens through? I can do more damage to someone with a pen than I could with a fcuking blunt teaspoon for fcuks sake!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
I'm taken. I was the 'Unit bitch' back in the day when I was a wide - eyed young sprog. There wasn't a ship that didn't find a warm welcome in my home port back in the day!
Is your Mum still alive?
Fcuking hope so. She was this morning. But I haven't got my crystal ball with me - its getting MOT'd.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Command_doh said:
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
Is your Mum still alive?
Fcuking hope so. She was this morning. But I haven't got my crystal ball with me - its getting MOT'd.
Good, good. Tell her we're doing Sunday lunch. And when I say 'doing', I mean you are playing with your toys in your bedroom for an hour or two. Theres sweeties in it for you Kevin. Lots of sweeties.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
TheIronDuke said:
Command_doh said:
Is your Mum still alive?
Good, good. Tell her we're doing Sunday lunch. And when I say 'doing', I mean you are playing with your toys in your bedroom for an hour or two. Theres sweeties in it for you Kevin. Lots of sweeties.
Does that mean you are going to play 'special games' with me afterwards? I like sweeties. They take my mind off the pain.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Space_Tout said:
shape.when.wet said:
Space_Tout said:
Well go on then, have a go. You have to call someone a cunt for starters.[/

To paraphrase the thread starter, just kidding you cnuts.
Hi, and welcome to the ARRSE. If I, or any of my fellow CO's or our Modertors can do anything to enhance your ARRSE experience, please do not hesitate to PM Good CO. We live to serve, we really do.

Chill out, poodle about and get a feel for the place. It is Freedom City here and we are all at your disposal.

But do not, ever, come between me and my associate Command_doh when we are discussing his Mother. That would be an error.

Have a nice day.

TheIronDuke said:
Space_Tout said:
shape.when.wet said:
Space_Tout said:

Hi, and welcome to the ARRSE. If I, or any of my fellow CO's or our Modertors can do anything to enhance your ARRSE experience, please do not hesitate to PM Good CO. We live to serve, we really do.

Chill out, poodle about and get a feel for the place. It is Freedom City here and we are all at your disposal.

But do not, ever, come between me and my associate Command_doh when we are discussing his Mother. That would be an error.

Have a nice day.
Thank you, you're most kind. May I ask if you're one of his many 'uncles'?

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Space_Tout said:
TheIronDuke said:
Space_Tout said:
shape.when.wet said:
Space_Tout said:

Have a nice day.
Thank you, you're most kind. May I ask if you're one of his many 'uncles'?
Gosh no. Just a friend of the family. When I say you should not come between us, that may sound a little harsh. We do allow special friends to come between us now and then.

What you doing on Friday night?