I Eat Goats Earwax

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Command_doh, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

...to something 'humourous'.

As there is now a tendancy to change every thread title, often making it hard to remember wtf they are all about (most recently being 'Rise in deformities in Faluja' to the seemingly identical '6 fingered Kids in Faluja'), can this thread title be changed too? It's a little lonely. Maybe a bored Mod can put a full stop or a comma in somewhere?

(just kidding you cnuts ;) )

Oh, and feel free to abuse me until this gets holed!

Mod Edit.........Is that more to your liking? XX MiB

2. How do you change a thread title?

3. Command_doh

Oh sh1t, seems I put a capital 'C' in change. Needs changing immediately, or heads might roll!

I think only 'special people' (not the ones with baloons and ice cream) can do it.

4. I think you need to get out more. But then so do I. I just spent an hour drinking some champers and talking to the cat.

5. I'm too new to abuse anybody, but I felt like it. :D

6. Command_doh

I do need to get out more. I am imprisoned at work at the minute. And my ring is stinging like a bitch. Facking great curry it was, mind.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hello sailor. New in town?

8. Well go on then, have a go. You have to call someone a cunt for starters.

9. Command_doh

I'm taken. I was the 'Unit bitch' back in the day when I was a wide - eyed young sprog. There wasn't a ship that didn't find a warm welcome in my home port back in the day!

10. You get curry at work, god I wish I had your job. Or is it that bad you took a microwave Jalfrazi in this morning just in case? Get out, get out while you can.

11. TheIronDuke

Is your Mum still alive?

12. Command_doh

Nah, it was last nights. Killing on the way out. Put me in a right sour mood. But we do get curries in on night shifts. Even if security treat it like it might be containg explosives. Well, they treat everything like that...

Which reminds me - those jobsworth cnuts won't let someone take a metal teaspoon through security because its "could be used as a weapon", but they let me take pens through? I can do more damage to someone with a pen than I could with a fcuking blunt teaspoon for fcuks sake!

13. Command_doh

Fcuking hope so. She was this morning. But I haven't got my crystal ball with me - its getting MOT'd.

14. TheIronDuke

Good, good. Tell her we're doing Sunday lunch. And when I say 'doing', I mean you are playing with your toys in your bedroom for an hour or two. Theres sweeties in it for you Kevin. Lots of sweeties.

15. Command_doh

Does that mean you are going to play 'special games' with me afterwards? I like sweeties. They take my mind off the pain.