I drive a BMW

If you drive a beemer, perhaps you should concentrate on something a little more basic first, such as using your indicators.

With an intro like that your best bet will be:

or

...then you are a cock. And driving a wannabe Mercedes (let's face it that's all a BM is) does NOT make you the de facto owner of any road you drive on. Get a fcuking decent car and catch yourself on. That said, driving a BMW is like being gay - more acceptable than it used to be, but still wrong.

So it's back to the old right hand is it?

Forastero

LE
Before you all get excited, this is a troll under a different name. By all means reply but he'll be gone by tomorrow.

CasualMeatHygieneInspectr said:
bald and bmw is real mans cars gays drive porsches
I drive a Porsche (and a Rover) and I'm no poofter. You, Sir, on the other hand, are a mong of the highest and most exalted order. I shall befoul my conscience no more by speaking to you further. Begone!

SauceDoctor said:
I drive a Porsche (and a Rover) and I'm no poofter. You, Sir, on the other hand, are a mong of the highest and most exalted order. I shall befoul my conscience no more by speaking to you further. Begone!
That's gay code for "Bend me over the bonnet and fist me with your BMW key fob", isn't it?

Latest Threads