I don't think that £15k is enough...........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dazk55, May 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'I'll marry you if you pay £300 a month to make me look like Jordan': Is this the most bizarre pre-nup ever? | Mail Online

An aspiring model has made her husband spend thousands of pounds on her to look like Jordan - as part of a bizarre beauty pre-nup.

Lisa Hind, 25, idolises the pneumatic glamour model and is obsessed with copying her look.

When husband Steve, 46, proposed four years ago - just two weeks after they met - Lisa said she would only accept on the condition he promised to pay for everything to keep her looking fake.

This includes Lisa's daily sun bed fix, botox injections, collagen lip fillers, false nails and 22 inch hair extensions.

Bus driver Steve often puts in overtime to pay for his young wife's beauty tab, which has come to an estimated £15,000 since they met.

Read more: 'I'll marry you if you pay £300 a month to make me look like Jordan': Is this the most bizarre pre-nup ever? | Mail Online

Attached Files:

2. They do say that love is blind and in her case it must be thick as well.

What a fucking woofer.

• Like Like x 3
  3. He should call it a day and walk away, he has no chance. She looks more like an indian shotputter. Maybe he could invest in one of those magic mirrors they have at the fairgrounds.

4. What a muppet. Since when is cheap the new chique?

I don't get it ^ ^ ^ ^ Sounds like a pretty bizarre op :?

5. Look like Jordan?? Why would anyone want 2 beachballs superglued to their chest then hit in the face with a shovel for half an hour?? The mind boggles.

6. £15,000 and he ends up with that?

A fool and his money etc!

7. :pukel:

Mental, just fucking mental....

8. What about the "Not safe for anyone" warning?

9. That pic reminds me of something? Hmmm? Let me think...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Point 1 It is obviously working,as I thought these two were twins.
    Point 2 Look at the books above the mooses head. Why?

11. goes to show what former RCT Drivers are doing now....................... driving buses & spending their gratuity on stupid stuff...

12. If she'd spent all that sunbed and botox money on healthy food and personal training she'd probably be a right cracker. Instead of a fat, orange hippogrillapig.

13. Jordan, or the fake Jordan?

14. He should ask for his money back.

• Like Like x 1
  15. He would be better off buying a filipino bride