I don't think that £15k is enough...........

'I'll marry you if you pay £300 a month to make me look like Jordan': Is this the most bizarre pre-nup ever? | Mail Online

An aspiring model has made her husband spend thousands of pounds on her to look like Jordan - as part of a bizarre beauty pre-nup.

Lisa Hind, 25, idolises the pneumatic glamour model and is obsessed with copying her look.

When husband Steve, 46, proposed four years ago - just two weeks after they met - Lisa said she would only accept on the condition he promised to pay for everything to keep her looking fake.

This includes Lisa's daily sun bed fix, botox injections, collagen lip fillers, false nails and 22 inch hair extensions.

Bus driver Steve often puts in overtime to pay for his young wife's beauty tab, which has come to an estimated £15,000 since they met.

Read more: 'I'll marry you if you pay £300 a month to make me look like Jordan': Is this the most bizarre pre-nup ever? | Mail Online

Attachments

He should call it a day and walk away, he has no chance. She looks more like an indian shotputter. Maybe he could invest in one of those magic mirrors they have at the fairgrounds.

What a muppet. Since when is cheap the new chique?

Daily Mail said:
She said: 'They're really heavy so I'm getting a boob reduction on the NHS later this year. I want to go down to a D. Then I'll get fake ones because they look so much better. They weigh less and look more pert.'

I don't get it ^ ^ ^ ^ Sounds like a pretty bizarre op :?

Look like Jordan?? Why would anyone want 2 beachballs superglued to their chest then hit in the face with a shovel for half an hour?? The mind boggles.

£15,000 and he ends up with that?

A fool and his money etc!

That pic reminds me of something? Hmmm? Let me think...

goes to show what former RCT Drivers are doing now....................... driving buses & spending their gratuity on stupid stuff...

If she'd spent all that sunbed and botox money on healthy food and personal training she'd probably be a right cracker. Instead of a fat, orange hippogrillapig.
Jordan, or the fake Jordan?

He would be better off buying a filipino bride

Now that's hardly fair, Eddie has a much better figure than she does.