I don't know which one is worse?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sallyanne09, Apr 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Durty basterd, I bet he wiped it on the curtains around his examination table.

2. Errrr...it has to be him I am afraid.

What next? stone her to death for adultery?

He obviously get's his kicks from seeking out victims of abuse because he knows they are easier to shame/guilt/blackmail into further acts of abuse at his hands, that's how abusers of women work.

It's not a case of 6 of 1 and half a dozen of another, it's a case of a nonce who preys on the weak and I am betting a months payslip on him getting done for previous offences now it's public knowledge that he is now safely behind bars and not in a position to have the victims sectioned or get their kids taken away by social services.

Shame is a powerful weapon, he has none himself but his victims have suffered plenty because of theirs, the fact that the OP implies some shameful failing on the part of the victim just shows how public perception can play into the hands of rapists.

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

How can we judge this man without pics of the alleged victim in a tennis skirt?

• Like Like x 2
  4. ''I told him about me being raped by my father, uncle, grandfather and when I was 12 and abused by my father's friends as well"

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..........

• Like Like x 2
  5. @Buzz

I am far from blaming the victim here, or implying some shameful failing on her behalf.

But one has to ask the question .. at what point whilst he was schtupping her did she think 'hmmm, don't think this is quite right?'

Yes, she has been abused in the past and that perhaps made her more vulnerable to the pervy Doc but there must come a point of personal responsibility.

6. Why demonise the poor old pill-pusher? A slice off a cut loaf's never missed.

7. Yes I think we need pics. The whole issue is far to contentious to judge without photo's. I mean for a start, is the reprehensible old doc just a predator (she is a hippo), or is she a looker (doc scores kudos on account being able to pull whilst having one foot in the grave).

8. He looks like one though dont he a right nonce, I bet hes a medic in ACF aswell.

9. "I told him about me being raped by my father, uncle, grandfather and when I was 12 and abused by my father's friends as well"

She's not related to Gerry Adams is she? I believe he has a very close family.

• Like Like x 1
  10. No there doesn't.

Vulnerable adult, end of story.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm nursing a semi

• Like Like x 1
  12. I bet all her kids were planted by the IRA as well.