"I don't know what all the fuss is about really"

Iftikhar Azam of Yardley Wood, Birmingham "can't see what all the fuss is about" parking a knackered 40 ft refrigerated trailer on his mums front garden, and converting it to housing without planning permission.

Can someone enlighten him ? Be firm but fair please. Extra points for use of the words fuck off, arsehole, and Muslamistan.

Sheldon is a shit hole, maybe it was making the place look nice

That driveway is a disgrace. And the trailer is ridiculously high. It's good thinking though. Shipping container homes are the in thing

They can also be used to build a Rape Dungeon Armageddon Survival Bunker

Last edited:
Iftikhar Azam of Yardley Wood, Birmingham "can't see what all the fuss is about" parking a knackered 40 ft refrigerated trailer on his mums front garden, and converting it to housing without planning permission.

Can someone enlighten him ? Be firm but fair please. Extra points for use of the words **** off, ********, and Muslamistan.

Will he be installing a toilet or following family tradition?

Can someone enlighten him ? Be firm but fair please. Extra points for use of the words **** off, ********, and Muslamistan.

He's using it to genetically create a new breed of super pikey.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
So what's wrong with it? He was only using it as a temporary gaff anyway until he got his main home fixed up. Those who refer to it as an "eyesore" obviously haven't travelled around Birmingham and seen the real "eyesores" (including local council offices) that exist in that city. Another non-story.

MsG

I'm Jewish. And live on a Boat. There wasn't ever a problem until you brought it up and now I'm fecking sinking. You racist Bastard.

Ps. If you find my floating Yarmulka, please can i have it back?

No_Nob

Old-Salt
Gotta love the way he's exercised the right to buy his non-traditional-construction corrugated prefab from the council and straight away elevated himself to middle class status by adding a pretend doric column to the porch area.

cor.jpg

Tunnels

War Hero
That driveway is a disgrace. And the trailer is ridiculously high. It's good thinking though. Shipping container homes are the in thing

They can also be used to build a Rape Dungeon Armageddon Survival Bunker
Fritzl Walt.

As any fule knowest containers collapse when you bury them. Not good at all.

I wonder if my Mrs would let me stick one of those in the back garden too use as my Man cave.
I could have a telly , a bar and a few sofas in the thing.

That's what he needs to do. "It's not a house Mr council bloke, it's my man cave for when mum pisses me off, it's not a permanent residence, see look, I've got a bar and a cooker for making bacon sarnies and everything"

...That's what he needs to do. "It's not a house Mr council bloke, it's my man cave for when mum pisses me off, it's not a permanent residence, see look, I've got a bar and a cooker for making bacon sarnies and everything"
He could just claim to be a Traveller and that parking a trailer in his yard is his birthright.

He should just tell them that he is a 'Freeman-on-the-land' and he does not consent to their laws.

And with a champion for said movement in David Icke what can possibly go wrong?

Blogg

LE
Absolute disgrace. Either utterly slack journalism, totally ignoring the real story or there is yet another Superinjunction in place.

Everybody knows Iftikhar Azam is married to Baroness Warzi

Latest Threads