I don't hate Gays, I punched one once...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Dec 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do, they might keep a tidy ******* bedroom if they were.

2. What next "Save The Jarrod 1"

• Like Like x 2
  3. Typical MP, he's got his terminology in a twist; he didn't once 'punch a gay', he 'fisted' one.

• Like Like x 9
  4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Oh no! "Tory MP says something that everyone thinks but is slated for it" Shock! No parent looks at their new born child in the maternity ward and thinks to themsleves "Ooh, I hope he turns out to be a poof." The test of tolerance and parental love is when your child announces it and you react well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I asked a Herman the time once,daft **** tried to fondle me nuts.I swung but I missed the ****,probably due to high levels of intoxication.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I wish no part of this frothy fiasco, but...

Bob Blackman called for a return to Sectior 28, which banned teaching about homosexuality in schools.

Gibsons dog never had pups Bob. Just saying like...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Banker

Banker On ROPs

I would genuinely prefer my child to be gay rather than French.

They are abhorrent moral deviants, whereas the gays are fine.

• Like Like x 6
  8. I couldn't give a toss one way or the other, it will probably come to pass, in the same way that the hunting bill went through, because the chattering classes want to be seen to be concerned.

What I also predict is that within two years of the laws being passed, a gay couple will sue a religious institution for not marrying them, the case will go to trial, and the gay couple will win get costs and money for hurt feelings.

My other prediction is, it won't ever happen in your local mosque.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Anyone on here any good at this hacking lark? I only ask because I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to shut down the Mail's online site to stop Chocolate Frog starting a dozen ******* boring threads a day.

What a boring **** he must be.

• Like Like x 3
  10. It does disappoint me just how many Arrse'ers read the Daily Mail.

I thought that Racism had almost been stamped out of the British Forces.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I asked that question a couple of years back, the answer then was that the Mail Online is free. So relax, not racist, it doesn't need a capital, yet; just as delightfully tight-fisted as they've always been.

Didn't Gene Hunt, peace be upon him say;

'You know, I once punched a man for being French.'

12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

bear in mind the most commonly 'read' forces paper is probably the sun.

13. I would rather my son be French than a banker.....in fact, on second thoughts..... I'd rather like my son to be a gay banker as he will be loaded and have plenty of tasty 'fag hags' knocking around him for me to have a crack at.

14. We don't, we read arrse, which due to a few dullards is one and the same, honestly, I don't read the news anymore. I just log on here instead.

• Like Like x 1