I dont care...

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by down_under, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...if I get ripped on cos in the southern hemisphere it's knock off time and I'm pissed sitting here here listening to the tranquil sounds of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards. You fellas rock. Go the Brits. And the Scots, and the Welsh. It's amazing what ya post when ya a few sheets to the wind...............
  2. No kidding. For Brits see English, Scottish, Welsh and of course Northern Irish..........................oh never mind. Thanks all the same.
  3. I'm the happiest bloke in the world when I'm drinking and listening to the Pipes. Nothing could be better... in my opinion. Yeah and sorry: I missed the Irish. I love you blokes too. The Brits rock!
  4. Oh dear.

5. And we love the Kiwis too.
  6. They make excellent polish...
  7. And the canadians
  8. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Sorry? The Canadians make excellent kiwis? Or excellent polish?
  9. And don't forget the Romans......
  10. Maybe they make excellent kiwis, from polish. Probably some kind of modern art.
  11. What have the Polish got to do with it? They're not even in the Commonwealth!
  12. Well, given the size of the Polish community in the UK they qualify by default.
  13. I've taken quite a shine to the Polish.....
  14. I used to go out with a lass from Gdansk. It was all spit and polish when snogging....