I dont Care......

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by stabandswat, Aug 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ......if we get relegated this season cos we just beat Chelski again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. well done Stab...your becoming a bit of a boggy team! Still, Boro well and truley deserved the win no doubt about it

3. Cheers Drain. Not looking forward to the return trip though!!!

4. Yeah, nice one, congrats. No really, i'm pleased for 'Boro, over the moon. Really.

Fecking can't believe we (Wanderers, Bolton, not Wycombe) drew with Fulham though. At least we aint goin down!!!!

5. Well done on a great win.

6. I just read on the BBC that Chelsea have now lost three of their last four Premiership games - and have also won only two away matches since mid-January.

:)

7. Thats relegation form :oops:

8. Yes, well done Boro on a great win last night. (I'm still in shock!)

I don't think we'll go down Stab, you must have faith, I know we normally finish in the bottom half, but we're too good to go down. Just be grateful we're not Sunderland supporters! :)

9. Yeah, 'Boro won't go down, not this season anyway. There aint enough relegation spots.

10. Thank God :)

11. Watford, Reading & Charlton :) Boro will finish 8/9 ish I reckon!

12. Thats what they said about West Ham and they got relegated with a points tally that is generally classed as safe. I'm just concerned that we have not made any top quality signings to push on. I mean, Arca is hardly as good as Quedrue is he!?! We bought Goulon for the reserves and lost Hasselbaink/Quedrue and I'm reading on skysports that we are thinking of resigning Xavier when his drugs ban ends in October. I think we are scraping the barrel there and I for one do not want him at the club.

13. Mmm you're right we have lost a lot of our best players and there's no-one there that really shines, we need some more signings. I've never liked Viduka much (even though he did score last night), we need some more strikers - they should bring little Junhino back! :D

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

One for the scrap book- Chelski losing!

15. I'd like to see Maccarone play a more prominent part this season. We paid £8.5 million for him and he showed he was capable last season by inspiring the team to those amazing comebacks. Lets have a starting pair of Yakubu and Maccarone!!