I dont Care......

......if we get relegated this season cos we just beat Chelski again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read on the BBC that Chelsea have now lost three of their last four Premiership games - and have also won only two away matches since mid-January.

:)

stabandswat said:
......if we get relegated this season cos we just beat Chelski again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, well done Boro on a great win last night. (I'm still in shock!)

I don't think we'll go down Stab, you must have faith, I know we normally finish in the bottom half, but we're too good to go down. Just be grateful we're not Sunderland supporters! :)

susie_q said:
stabandswat said:

I don't think we'll go down Stab, you must have faith, I know we normally finish in the bottom half, but we're too good to go down. Just be grateful we're not Sunderland supporters! :)

Thats what they said about West Ham and they got relegated with a points tally that is generally classed as safe. I'm just concerned that we have not made any top quality signings to push on. I mean, Arca is hardly as good as Quedrue is he!?! We bought Goulon for the reserves and lost Hasselbaink/Quedrue and I'm reading on skysports that we are thinking of resigning Xavier when his drugs ban ends in October. I think we are scraping the barrel there and I for one do not want him at the club.

stabandswat said:
susie_q said:
stabandswat said:

Thats what they said about West Ham and they got relegated with a points tally that is generally classed as safe. I'm just concerned that we have not made any top quality signings to push on. I mean, Arca is hardly as good as Quedrue is he!?! We bought Goulon for the reserves and lost Hasselbaink/Quedrue and I'm reading on skysports that we are thinking of resigning Xavier when his drugs ban ends in October. I think we are scraping the barrel there and I for one do not want him at the club.
Mmm you're right we have lost a lot of our best players and there's no-one there that really shines, we need some more signings. I've never liked Viduka much (even though he did score last night), we need some more strikers - they should bring little Junhino back! :D

I'd like to see Maccarone play a more prominent part this season. We paid £8.5 million for him and he showed he was capable last season by inspiring the team to those amazing comebacks. Lets have a starting pair of Yakubu and Maccarone!!

susie_q said:
we're too good to go down.
I don't think it's very wise to make predictions like that, especially when you consider all the facts. The newly promoted teams have a bit more mettle about them, judging by the first few games played so far. I can see Sheffield and Watford going down out of the three. Someone is going to have to go down, and I can't see Wigan or West Ham dropping out either. This means some of the more established teams may face the drop.
Appointing Southgate is obviously a very romantic notion, but the honeymoon period will soon be over and the reality will set in. Let's face it, survival is normally dependant on experience. He's going to need a bit of luck. My relegation predictions this year are Sheffield, Watford and either Boro or Fulham.

skintboymike said:
susie_q said:
we're too good to go down.
I don't think it's very wise to make predictions like that, especially when you consider all the facts. The newly promoted teams have a bit more mettle about them, judging by the first few games played so far. I can see Sheffield and Watford going down out of the three. Someone is going to have to go down, and I can't see Wigan or West Ham dropping out either. This means some of the more established teams may face the drop.
Appointing Southgate is obviously a very romantic notion, but the honeymoon period will soon be over and the reality will set in. Let's face it, survival is normally dependant on experience. He's going to need a bit of luck. My relegation predictions this year are Sheffield, Watford and either Boro or Fulham.
I know what you mean, but for Boro's sake I just hope you're wrong :)

iI don't want Boro to go down, since more often than not they nick a few points off bogey teams (like Chelsea, heh heh) and lets face it, apart from signing Jimmy Bullard, Fulham haven't done enough to earn another season in the top flight. Obviously time will tell though, but if I had to decide between Boro and Fulham, I reckon Boro are just a couple of steps ahead.

Oh my God, what have I said! Boro 0 Portsmouth 4!!

Oh well back to the drawing board! :( :(

.....I won't make any more predictions in future!

Susie I was nearly crying last night!! Although saying that I should have known better than to expect Boro to push on from the Chelsea game. Oh well, Arsenal and Bolton up next lol. Easy 6 points.......