I don’t believe what I’ve just seen on newsnight!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Goku, Aug 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Newsnight has just shown Islamic extremists, British born, saying that the London bombings were justified and that 9/11 was wonderful.
    I’m shocked.

Is anyone else watching this?
  2. No surprise there then.
  3. yes all over it chief. I cannot believe it.
  4. Yep saw it and still seething.

The programme about AQ before was excellent I thought
  5. No, I’m not really surprised.
    But it’s still shocking to hear a British Muslim explaining that he believes Britain to be a justified target and how he would like to see our government and culture overthrown and replaced with an Islamic one.
  6. BBC find chopsy Islamic 'Yoofs' - shock horror.

A bigger story , will be when a leading UK cleric is arrested for preaching sedition.
  7. Aye, and what about the bloke who said he has no support for the government, despite maintaining his British citizenship?

Seems that he's only a citizen when it suits him, then... ie: Benefits office.
  8. ...but that description could be applied to about 64% of this country. :evil:
  9. Thats what Islam wants, to make everywhere Islamic by any means....remind me why I don't trust any muslim.....
  10. These people were born here, in a way they are our creations and our responsibility.
    I wonder where we went so wrong that our own citizens could be so poisoned against our way of life.
  11. We didn't go wrong per se.

What we did do 'wrong' was not to supervise certain Imams more closely. But to be fair, how could we?

Anyway , you can find gobby Islamic youth all over the place without looking too hard. A bigger story, will be when a UK Islamic leader is arrested for preaching incitement.

Shortly, with any luck.
  12. God Forbid it but can't we take the French view on this and deport them to a country that supports their view. I notice that France deported 12 immans to there country of origin for preaching hatred. Does this not class as hatred?
  13. Obviously yes but hate laws don't apply to muslims...they are special you see, tosser blairs needs their block votes.
  14. Pains me to say it, but the French have got it right on that one.
    I’m going to have to go wash myself out now…

Any immigrant who brakes our more serious laws shouldn’t be allowed to retain his/her British citizenship, we have enough of our own home grown criminals to deal with.
  15. No comments, what's the point! Don't mean to sound like I'm not angered but Mr B has it all sorted! Doesn't he? GGGGRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr It's all gone a bit Pete Tong! Maybe we should all get together and say our bit eh!