I divorced my wife to become a sex slave’

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shaka, Jan 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He is well weird - he is ex-TA 8)
  2. Imagine being abused, ordered around and humiliated on a daily basis. That's pretty sick, but to choose to go through a divorce afterwards...
  3. Oooh i say. 8O
  4. wedding photos might be a laugh
  5. Hurrah, I need to get myself one of those xx
  6. If there is anyone who doesn't think this "weird" or "sick", I could do with a slave; the dust and cobwebs seem to have accumulated here again. Any willing applicants could enjoy the added humiliation of having their cage/kennel located in the garden or shed, because I wouldn't wish to have to accommodate said slave in the house.

I don't own a whip, but there is a riding crop kickng around here somewhere.
  7. I'd have thought that sort of thing would have been right up your strasse Jock?
  8. Auld-Yin

Ah! The ubiquitous Biscuits_AB. My personal stalker. Is this what you did as a failed monkey? Now you appear just as a failed human being. I hope you take salt for that huge chip on your shoulder. I wonder what I ever did to attract (if that is the correct word) the attention os such a boor.

Acutally TA was right up my strasse as I did 6 years of it after leaving the Regs. All you have done since leaving is complain about your failed grievance.

ps Have a nice day, then fuck off.
  9. I wasn't talking about the TA, Hamish. I was talking about your 'other' weekend activities.
  10. Auld-Yin

What a surprise - you sad f ucker.
  11. Not as sad as your old girl will be when she finds out what you've been doing with her underwear whilst she's down the bingo.
  12. There no accounting for the dozy folks in society. Just imagine being dressed in black leather, studs, whips and chains.... ooops I forgot about my biker leathers....

But seriously.... I think that there are some really wierd folks in society...... Me. me !! I would luv to be Missy Jacqui's sex slave (allegedly)..... and Annie's... (You are the weakest link... fek off!)....

Are I weird, or are I drinking too much coffee again.... :p :p :?
  13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

that offer open to anyone bovvy?? I'm, er, asking for a friend like.
  14. Open to anyone .... I guess? I didn't expect any interest. 8O

Though, although the words "sex slave" are in the thread title and article title .....

..... I saw no mention of sex in the actual article .... nor in my post.

Your ... errrrmm .... friend would never get closer to me than the end of the crop. :D

So if your friend enjoys house-cleaning, ether using vacuum cleaner, duster and cloth ..... or prefers his tongue .... bring it on. :D