Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didn't think it was going to do that...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Where can i get a copy? Sounds an ideal Xmas pressie for a few people i know.
Search on the net and pay by card.
Remember to write "kill all infidels" and "Boris must die" in the comments box

I think you can download a copy off the net, but as mentioned it's more of a humorous tome penned by the Emperor in collaboration with Darwin. No doubt, the hard of thinking will provide some entertainment downloading the thing and trying some of the ideas.

It is for to laugh. Truly, the hand of the Emperor reaches far and wide.

I think you can download a copy off the net, but as mentioned it's more of a humorous tome penned by the Emperor in collaboration with Darwin. No doubt, the hard of thinking will provide some entertainment downloading the thing and trying some of the ideas.

A-men, brother.

U spk da trufe.

Blessed be the Name of the Emperor.

For the 'Professionals' out there, skip this step and go straight to 'Go!' and collect your Emperor's Lifetime Achievement Pass by purchasing the Black Books Vols I - III, reprinted back in the days of yore by Paladin Press of Boulder, Colorado. Retention of eyebrows, fingers, limbs etc according to the whims of his Eminence on any given day. Whiff of sulfur free with every copy.

Weren't they involved with SOF magazine? Had a few good laughs from that. Some writer had one of the early AKM bayonets he said were prized above rubies, which he'd exchanged with some 101Bn bloke for large moolah. Pics all over the page from every angle including those highlighting the recently cleaned spooge stains.

I remember seeing plenty of them laying about on an op so either the BS fairy was visiting that day or the 101Bn bloke had seen him coming (possibly in a goat).

beaker656

Clanker
The tech was Sgt Al H*****K, I was his colleague.

The operator was a Spec OP who was also a penis of biblical proportions and tried to pin the blame on Al by stating that he had ordered him to clean the pistol.

If I remember correctly the hilltop site was Camlough.
I thought it was R21 (799)?

I thought it was R21 (799)?
Beaker, it may well have been mate.

Almost 30 years since the incident......where the fuck does the time go?

Incidentally, you didn't happen to launch a Nissan Bluebird into a field in NI about 1991 or was that a different Beaker?

ericferret

War Hero
Fuel- rather than bomb-related:

AVTUR doesn't burn, according to an Air Tech. Spilled AVTUR on warm concrete vaporises nicely, and WILL burn readily, especially when there's a Scout parked in the middle of the puddle.
Actually it was two Air Corps bowser drivers. No airtechs were involved in this fuck up.
£48,000 of damage and that was in the 70'S.

We had one bowser driver at Soest found with a fag on under a 10,000 gallon bowser, later found with a fag on with the lids open on the same. R.T.U back to the tanks where he originated.

Actually it was two Air Corps bowser drivers. No airtechs were involved in this **** up.
£48,000 of damage and that was in the 70'S.

We had one bowser driver at Soest found with a fag on under a 10,000 gallon bowser, later found with a fag on with the lids open on the same. R.T.U back to the tanks where he originated.
Sorry Eric, but you are mistaken. Bill Botaci was the AIrtech and made it to Artificer before retiring. Not bad work if you can get it. The Airtrooper in question was Pat Braim btw, who was SNLR and became a Fireman in Hull.

beaker656

Clanker
Beaker, it may well have been mate.

Almost 30 years since the incident......where the **** does the time go?

Incidentally, you didn't happen to launch a Nissan Bluebird into a field in NI about 1991 or was that a different Beaker?
I did indeed, accompanied by GK (wearing no seatbelt) as we flew it into a field near the Pink pub on the road to Banbridge coming back from a whistle stop tour of the dets to get some stuff. Had to sit with it for hours until a crane came down from Armagh to lift it from the field as it was fitted out.
I remember saying to GK, "I'll never get my tape back now" as the windscreen came in and all the kit started alarming and smoke started billowing from the engine.
It then sat on a trailer outside the sqn under a tarp for a few weeks until I was duly charged for it £150.
Ah those were the days.

thunderflashes have an arseodilatory effect as a discovered when a DS dropped one on my back while i was taking cover in a stream.
I learned that if you stick an unstruck Thumderflash between the thighs of a bloke sleeping in a four tonner on the way back from SPTA and make a loud hissing noise, the bloke will wake up and actually scream.

The ginger twat.