• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FAT MANCS

I'm very surprised to see that my area isn't even mentioned,....... there's loadsa fatties (especially the men) wobbling around!

Dontcha just hate beer bellies? :roll:

E

error_unknown

I was born, grew up and live in Manchester, and have to concede the point a bit.

I had a look round our office, and except for me and a couple of the other hetero-tigers/gene-pool sharks, the blimp count was pretty high.

But look on the bright side. If your a single man round here, and you don't have to use a boomerang to get your belt on, the worlds your lobster.

Oh hang on, just had another look round. Most of the birds are severe MOT failures as well. Right, thats me off the chippy then.

V

vespa

fatties in manc land is no suprise to me, i ve been there a few times, not a lot to recommend the place,sorry but thats how i see it, mate

I've only been to Manchester once in my whole life and I gotta admit,..... I didn't see a difference there, to the people that populate the rest of the country!

Unless they've suddenly 'blossomed' in the last 13 months? :?

E

error_unknown

vespa said:
fatties in manc land is no suprise to me, i ve been there a few times, not a lot to recommend the place,sorry but thats how i see it, mate
Let's face it, there aren't many places in the UK that are too much too write home about. If you take out Union St, Plymouth (in the '80's) and parts of Aldershot at closing time, everywheres pretty much the same, it's just the accent that changes. The only place that drops off any graph of reference and is cram-packed full of chip-shovelling grotty c*nts, is just off the M6, north-east of Merseydive.

"On the seventh day, the compo did affect God unduly, and lo did he find a convenient spot to do a shovel recce. He dropped his holy combats and did sh*t out Skelmersdale."

If you ever have the misfortune to be in that neck of the woods, stick on your central locking and have a good blimp at the worlds first human zoo.

Convoy_Cock said:
Oh hang on, just had another look round. Most of the birds are severe MOT failures as well.
Does that include the bird who last summer you spent the better part of your working day trying to have a shuffty at her pink-nosed puppies ?

E

error_unknown

Now, now, I did say most of them. :D

No, she's still there mate, but Christmas hasn't been kind. Her knockers are still V-prominent, but she's acquired a bit of a Darby Kelly (belly) in the last two months. Not severely unattractive in a lady, but I reckon she's only a couple of pizzas away from attaining that horrific recent innovation, the fat-back.

You see it, on women, that shouldn't really be wearing hipsters. Without fail, I always get a bit of a judder when I see one, and have to look away.

Might be a good new thread that. Why do fat women insist on wearing revealing clothing?

E

error_unknown

PS

I don't post many jokes up on the net, but I heard a belter in the pub the other night

A bloke is going down on his wife and says,

"F*cking hell, that stinks."

"Oh, that'll be me arthritis."

"What, in your f*cking fanny?"

"No, in my shoulder. I can't wipe my arrse."

V

vespa

Convoy_Cock said:
"On the seventh day, the compo did affect God unduly, and lo did he find a convenient spot to do a shovel recce. He dropped his holy combats and did sh*t out Skelmersdale."

If you ever have the misfortune to be in that neck of the woods, stick on your central locking and have a good blimp at the worlds first human zoo.
too right skem is a right shithole not only that its full of fcuking roundabouts and you can get lost easily there , i did it was a nightmare finding my way out never again

Latest Threads