Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Jan 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's not true! it's not true!

Im dead sexeh :D
  2. For a fat person.......
  3. Isn't Manchester where MDN and Aunty Stella live? They were sure to raise the average weight by a few stone. 8O
  4. I'm very surprised to see that my area isn't even mentioned,....... there's loadsa fatties (especially the men) wobbling around!

Dontcha just hate beer bellies? :roll:
  5. I shouldn't slate the Mancs - especially when Liverpool came third.......
  6. What is wrong with slating Mancs?
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Is it true, that the reason Manc and scousers don't breed is because the offspring would be too idle to go on the rob
  8. Yes. Scouses secretly aspire to be Manc's. Manchester, the only place to be fat AND happy.
  9. Own up, who is the guy who made the front page then? [​IMG]
  10. clearly just a pregnant butch female, with a considerable lack of a chest :D
  11. Ah, you know him then :wink:
  12. I was born, grew up and live in Manchester, and have to concede the point a bit.

I had a look round our office, and except for me and a couple of the other hetero-tigers/gene-pool sharks, the blimp count was pretty high.

But look on the bright side. If your a single man round here, and you don't have to use a boomerang to get your belt on, the worlds your lobster.

Oh hang on, just had another look round. Most of the birds are severe MOT failures as well. Right, thats me off the chippy then.
  13. fatties in manc land is no suprise to me, i ve been there a few times, not a lot to recommend the place,sorry but thats how i see it, mate
  14. I've only been to Manchester once in my whole life and I gotta admit,..... I didn't see a difference there, to the people that populate the rest of the country!

Unless they've suddenly 'blossomed' in the last 13 months? :?