"I didnt realise that crocs were so aggressive!"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lanky, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's the least of your problems pal, you should see how pissed off the drop bears get... hehe.
  2. They're getting a bit cheeky since Steve Irwin pegged it.
  3. Someone just missed a darwin award.Now If I had done something that stupid I dont think I would want the media to know .
  4. "I didn't realise that crocs were so aggressive" ...no shit! If it had eaten him then it would have been a case of evolution in action!
  5. Pretty sure he's a Muslim croc.
  6. Arrse croc

We have had a similar debate before. The croc trainer on youtube got a reminder :twisted:
  7. Very funny - what a retard!
  8. It's a fu**ing crocodile, it does what it says on the tin!
  9. http://www.cfr.com.au/dropbears/index.html

You try to warn people, but they just don't listen..
  10. This twat is a cunt of the highest order , there are a lot bigger crocs than that where he is fishing and the one that had a go at him will grow much bigger too. The trouble is by goading the bastard things they become more accustomed to people and lose their fear which means more attacks on boats and people. Same as those silly cunts who attract crocs to tourists boats with dead chickens on a stick .

Each year several Hundred crocs are trapped in Darwin harbour and taken to the croc farms , they get run over on the roads on the edge of town and one took up residence in my neighbours fishpond and ate all his Koi before having a go at him when he came out on the third day to feed his fish.

They are protected and already show little fear of man , anyone stupid enough to goad one like this idiot or swim where they are (most places around here) deserves nothing short of being eaten , slowly , balls first.

The last thing I want next time I'm fishing is some cunting crocodile thats learnt to jump into a boat.
  11. A 16 foot armour plated newt with big teeth and he didn't think it was aggressive?

Someone should let him know that all Oz snakes are non-venomous and make good household pets.

What is slightly worrying is that he had just finished his stint in the IDF - he wasn't issued live rounds was he?
  12. The fool said;
    Now I think I can see what the trouble is, the man is a twat.
  13. So the croc in the picture is sixteen feet long?
    My arrse.
  14. [​IMG]

Hahahaa quality! Stupid git!

When I was in Oz last year there was a German tourist near to where I was staying, who thought it would be cool to get a photo of himself with a baby croc (1-2 meters long).

Apparently he got his brother to hold the camera, he got close to the croc, he wasn't happy because it wouldn't open it's mouth so he hit it with a stick to get it to open its mouth, it worked only thing it then closed it's mouth on his leg :lol: :lol: :lol: TWIT!