I did sniff colleagues chair, admits politician

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by barbs, Apr 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I did sniff colleague's chair, admits politician

[Safe - Daily Telegrpah Article]

I'm sure we've all denied something in the face of overwhelming pressure?
  2. Good skills in my book. The only crime? Getting caught!
  3. The poor man being harassed for something like this! Who amongst hasn't felt the need to go for a good sniff? If not around the office then around, say, the bicycle sheds?
  4. I thought those Sheilas' were up for a bit of a laugh anyway. If he went in after 2 gags he'd curb his habit.
  5. I'm sure we've all sniffed somebody elses chair too!! :twisted:

F_G (Bonnet)
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sir John Betjemin. Poet Laureate and saviour of St. Pancreas station. Thats him in the WW2 kit at the top of that horrible draughty oyster bar above the Eurostar platform. My favourite poem of his...

"Some times I think that I should like
    To be the seat upon a bike".

But consider the poor Royal Protection chaps next time Her Majesty visits our penal colony.

Check list...

Filthy Oz politicals clawing at their arse in the presence
    Ditto farting
    Ditto belching
    Ditto puking
    Ditto grabbing the Royal Rump and screeching "G'Day Shelia"
    Two armed officers assigned to any seat used by Her Royal Highness for a period of 24 hours
  7. It isn't the fact he sniffed that lets him down. We've all been there. Nor especially should we castigate him for getting caught, one day, some day we will all be in that position...No, it is the fact he broke down in tears when interviewed on the telly, the seat-sniffing, unable to evade censure, convict descendent.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. I am now off to lick my neighbour's washing...
  8. Agreed. Nothing wrong with this at all. If it had been a male colleague's chair......that would've been different 8O
  9. How could he be soooooo silly ........... In getting caught
  10. Before this gets in the papers or someone decides to grass me up I'll confess:

I have on occasion sniffed

1) A bicycle seat

2) A bar stool

3) An office chair, and

4) A car seat

Conducted after a bit of nice totty had vacated the seat and in front of witnesses I might add, (OK - sniggering friends would be more accurate), the only exception was No 4 which was a sole experiment to discover IF a violent fart had left any residue behind. It HAD BTW.

Hail Mary full of grace......................blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Hail Mary full of grace......................blah, blah, blah, blah.

Hail Mary full of grace......................blah, blah, blah.

Hail Mary full of grace......................blah, blah.

Hail Mary full of grace......................blah.