I couldn't fit all the dead prostitute in my black grip

I'm gutted! I had to settle on the bottom half only, but next time ill try the top half, so I've got some tits, and a few tins of corner beef to re-construct some piss flaps. At least then when I'm done I can have egg and corned beef banjo's.

K

Kirkz

I'm gutted! I had to settle on the bottom half only, but next time ill try the top half, so I've got some tits, and a few tins of corner beef to re-construct some piss flaps. At least then when I'm done I can have egg and corned beef banjo's.
Next time try and fit yourself in the bag and leave it in the shower for the authorities to find and dispose of!

20110929_drunken_275x350.jpg

Lunchtime drinking. Don't do it kids.

I've been trying to get gold one of those big north face duffle bags to get someone to lock me in it.
just tell us where you will be & i'm sure we will get many volunteers to help.
you may even get a darwin award for your endeavour!

In a minute,the nurse will be along,asking you what the cunting hell you are doing,now, put the computer away and go and sit with the other retards in the communial lounge.

Next time try and fit yourself in the bag and leave it in the shower for the authorities to find and dispose of!
I always leave them in the NAAFI vending area near the microwave, the Putzfrau does a marvellous job cleaning up whatever the drunkards didn't eat.

Subsunk

War Hero
Book Reviewer
There is a depressing chance that this individual has no imagination or artistic licence whatsoever and is just making a factual SITREP.

There is a depressing chance that this individual has no imagination or artistic licence whatsoever and is just making a factual SITREP.
In which case we would mock the dribbling vagina for not being able to life a bag big enough to put a whole one in.

The big puff.