I could not stay away any longer!!!!!!!

#1
After much hardship and earning lots of cash all over the place........I awoke this morning and realised how much I had missed all you sarcastic, egotistical vain tw*ts..............I know I know you love and missed me too!!!!!!! 8O ...........

So how is everyone? I hope the thrust and parry of intellectual reparte' is still alive and flourishing here in the NAAFI
 
#3
Please read any and all threads involving an Aussie called chrisjohn316 and witness our brutal putting down. That's about as itellectual as it gets round here!
 
#4
tigger_c/s_30 said:
After much hardship and earning lots of cash all over the place........I awoke this morning and realised how much I had missed all you sarcastic, egotistical vain tw*ts..............I know I know you love and missed me too!!!!!!! 8O ...........

So how is everyone? I hope the thrust and parry of intellectual reparte' is still alive and flourishing here in the NAAFI
tigger you are now classed as a colonial..so fekk off :wink:
 
#5
buggerit said:
Please read any and all threads involving an Aussie called chrisjohn316 and witness our brutal putting down. That's about as itellectual as it gets round here!

:lol: theres a certain refreshing comfort to know something do not change..........well you did say Aussie didnt you ?
 
#6
canteen_cowboy said:
tigger_c/s_30 said:
After much hardship and earning lots of cash all over the place........I awoke this morning and realised how much I had missed all you sarcastic, egotistical vain tw*ts..............I know I know you love and missed me too!!!!!!! 8O ...........

So how is everyone? I hope the thrust and parry of intellectual reparte' is still alive and flourishing here in the NAAFI
tigger you are now classed as a colonial..so fekk off :wink:
A warm welcome from a MOD...................nice :lol:
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top