I could not stay away any longer!!!!!!!

After much hardship and earning lots of cash all over the place........I awoke this morning and realised how much I had missed all you sarcastic, egotistical vain tw*ts..............I know I know you love and missed me too!!!!!!! 8O ...........

So how is everyone? I hope the thrust and parry of intellectual reparte' is still alive and flourishing here in the NAAFI

Please read any and all threads involving an Aussie called chrisjohn316 and witness our brutal putting down. That's about as itellectual as it gets round here!

tigger_c/s_30 said:
After much hardship and earning lots of cash all over the place........I awoke this morning and realised how much I had missed all you sarcastic, egotistical vain tw*ts..............I know I know you love and missed me too!!!!!!! 8O ...........

So how is everyone? I hope the thrust and parry of intellectual reparte' is still alive and flourishing here in the NAAFI
tigger you are now classed as a colonial..so fekk off :wink:

buggerit said:
Please read any and all threads involving an Aussie called chrisjohn316 and witness our brutal putting down. That's about as itellectual as it gets round here!

:lol: theres a certain refreshing comfort to know something do not change..........well you did say Aussie didnt you ?

canteen_cowboy said:
tigger_c/s_30 said:

tigger you are now classed as a colonial..so fekk off :wink:
A warm welcome from a MOD...................nice :lol: