I clean ladies toilets.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PandaLOVE, Feb 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Our cleaner is away for a few days and we are to take it in turns cleaning the public bogs in our shop.

Tomorrow I clean the ladies toilets and am surprisingly looking forward to it. I had a wee sneak today and they look immacualte to me but I'm going to scrub away at them anyway. What sort of things should I be getting up to in there?

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

3. Licking seats and sniffing the sanitary bins.

While your at it, throw one off into the soap dispensers as well and see how far you can spread your DNA

4. Sniffing the toilet seats mostly.

5. Pervert :D

6. You lucky fcuker, what a result. How quickly can you get some mini camera's installed?

7. There might be some nice used tampons in the toilet or bin.

8. Fcuk, I wondered why that mouse had no ears...

9. leave a cleveland steamer on the seat for all to see.

10. Kill a whore and leave bits of her in the bogs and sinks!

11. mr deputy that is a great idea. have you done this before?!

12. Nobody has suggested the classic 'apply cling film, stretched taut across the bowl, and replace seat' gag... Ye gods, I feel old.

13. I always used the fems toilets in a place I used to work, simply because they were usually a great deal cleaner than the blokes, you'd be sure you wouldn't have to wipe some dickhead's piss off the seat. Anyway, one night shift I pushed a huge turd, must have been 8 or 9 curicks in size. It was a magnificent specimen, folded into the bowl without breaking, as thick as a whale's cock. Too good to flush, I went to the cubicle next door to wipe my arse, leaving what was later to be known as "The Log" in the bowl. Much controversy was caused, there were no splitarses on shift that night so for a good 10 hours that giant Trevor McDonald sat stewing and stinking before the day shift came in. I heard all about it the next night, the Chinese Whispers had done their bit and it was now the size of a small car.

So, that's my suggestion - have a giant shit, wipe your arse in another cubicle. If a giant shit cannot be mustered, make several trips.

14. Or mix clear jelly in the toilet bowl and leave it to set over night :twisted: