• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

I cant believe that we missed this....

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Sky Channel 146, 2200 hours. Naked News.

They're female, they're Canadian, they read the news, they take their clothes off.

Try www.nakednews.com

Lets hope it doesn't catch on over here....... Moira Stewart - No clothes - pass me a bucket!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, I see your point, but could you imagine (for example) Cuddles's reaction to Sophie Raworth???

:)

dingerr said:
Lets hope it doesn't catch on over here....... Moira Stewart - No clothes - pass me a bucket!
Actually Moira Stewart does it for me, perhaps it's an age thing!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
That's remarkably remiss of you FB.

I'm thinking of a number (of extras)

Fatbadge said:
Been watching it for years.

Sorry.. It mustve slipped my memory to tell the rest of you..

:oops:
Away to your room you bad lad :eye:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Henry_Tombs said:
dingerr said:
Actually Moira Stewart does it for me, perhaps it's an age thing!
Actually, thinking about it, her and Anna Ford.

I'm an old, sad b'stard aren't I? :oops:

Mr_Fingerz said:
That's remarkably remiss of you FB.

I'm thinking of a number (of extras)
Now as the missus lets me watch it, it's filed under 'normal activity' hence I didnt give it a second thought. Now if she didnt, it wouldve been filed under 'deviant activity' and I wouldve passed it on at the speed of a thousand Gazelles. It used to be on Get lucky TV then went off a couple of years ago. Ive been watching it on the Net since.

I hope you're thinking of :1:

rather than :judge:

or :headbang:

I used to watch it when it was on the other channel too, wasn't aware it was back on. Good spot that man :)