I can see the irony but I dont think you understand it.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TheLordFlasheart, Dec 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like it.

How long til this one gets the same treatment?

2. Well for what it's worth M'Lud it's made me smile for a couple of days. :wink:

3. Seems some mods dont have a sense of humour........or they are on the White Lightning again.

4. Stop winding them up Flashfart. It's sport Jim, but not as we know it!

5. Oops, it's in the Arrsehole already.

Guess I'll have to start yet another thread. I'll use small words and a big font next time.

6. wow, that happened quicker than i expected.

MOD's on a power trip, its quite pathetic really.

7. Arrses very own Capt Darling and Baldrick no doubt. Ones a sniveling sycophant, the other sits around on his elbow all day. Can you guess who they are yet? :)

8. Does one eat a lot of pies and follow the crowd, while the other wax's lyrical about his "emotions" and regularly displays his feminine side?

9. I moved this in here.

In your own time, go on.

10. It appears we have a new addition to the poor moderation society...........;)

11. Lick me.

Where's my flying gloves?

12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I guess theres another addition then to the poor moderation society.

Not sure what it is your after, If you fancy a pop at PTP PM him, call him a cnut and have it out?

There have been a few explanations why that thread was moved and thought we might have moved on from there. Is it just a griping exercise?

Is this going to continue for a while? Should we merge this thread with the other and reopen it?

13. Is it a Guar thing?

14. They dont do them with one normal hand and one spakka hand.

A pop at the god like figure of PTP? Don't be daft. He's far too grown up to respond.

Yep, I'm bored so I think it will continue for a while.

Makes a change for the current utter dullness in the 'new and improved NAAFI'. ;)