I can see the irony but I dont think you understand it.

Well for what it's worth M'Lud it's made me smile for a couple of days. :wink:

Stop winding them up Flashfart. It's sport Jim, but not as we know it!

Oops, it's in the Arrsehole already.

Guess I'll have to start yet another thread. I'll use small words and a big font next time.

Moodybitch said:
wow, that happened quicker than i expected.

MOD's on a power trip, its quite pathetic really.
Arrses very own Capt Darling and Baldrick no doubt. Ones a sniveling sycophant, the other sits around on his elbow all day. Can you guess who they are yet? :)

I guess theres another addition then to the poor moderation society.

Not sure what it is your after, If you fancy a pop at PTP PM him, call him a cnut and have it out?

There have been a few explanations why that thread was moved and thought we might have moved on from there. Is it just a griping exercise?

Is this going to continue for a while? Should we merge this thread with the other and reopen it?

Cait said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
It appears we have a new addition to the poor moderation society...........;)
Lick me.

Where's my flying gloves?
They dont do them with one normal hand and one spakka hand.

Porridge_gun said:
I guess theres another addition then to the poor moderation society.

Not sure what it is your after, If you fancy a pop at PTP PM him, call him a cnut and have it out?

There have been a few explanations why that thread was moved and thought we might have moved on from there. Is it just a griping exercise?

Is this going to continue for a while? Should we merge this thread with the other and reopen it?

A pop at the god like figure of PTP? Don't be daft. He's far too grown up to respond.

Yep, I'm bored so I think it will continue for a while.

Makes a change for the current utter dullness in the 'new and improved NAAFI'. ;)

The Lord Flasheart said:
Makes a change for the current utter dullness in the 'new and improved NAAFI'. ;)
Possibly, but do feel free to start threads to return it to its 'former'? glory

NAAFI quality has always been an issue, it was when Eagle and yourself had the reigns, and again since Canteen, MIB, Cait and myself started. I am one of the biggest whiners..... I have learnt however that things can't be changed, hence the set up of other forums etc.

As stated in the other 'quality' thread PTP did email me at 2am to inform me that he had taken a thread from the forum and placed it in the A&E thread, based on a complaint from a user. I think every moderator here has done that at some stage.

Surely we can find something better to bitch and whinge about?

We sit here like a gang of fcuk tards bickering abotu who said what on a page full of words when a list of VC and GC medal awards are being handed out...... makes me feel a bit of a nob.

Oz, what on earth are you smoking mate, there is only one gingoid! Canteen, I'm not ginger and Cait looks like Yul Bryner..... I was just curious about the collars and cuffs

Porridge_gun said:
Possibly, but do feel free to start threads to return it to its 'former'? glory
I'll chat to mdn. He used to say the same. ;)

NAAFI quality has always been an issue, it was when Eagle and yourself had the reigns, and again since Canteen, MIB, Cait and myself started. I am one of the biggest whiners..... I have learnt however that things can't be changed, hence the set up of other forums etc.
So at least a semi funny Bum fight between two of Arrses biggest boilers would drag an otherwise dull forum up?

As stated in the other 'quality' thread PTP did email me at 2am to inform me that he had taken a thread from the forum and placed it in the A&E thread, based on a complaint from a user. I think every moderator here has done that at some stage.
So, yet again, why not just post a quick 'Thread closed/deleted/locked/sent into space due to a complaint' then? Think this also has been done to death.

Surely we can find something better to bitch and whinge about?
Nope. ;)

We sit here like a gang of fcuk tards bickering abotu who said what on a page full of words when a list of VC and GC medal awards are being handed out...... makes me feel a bit of a nob.
Agreed but the board has many forums where the member can freely post where ever they wish and respond to whatever post they wish too. Would be a dull place if it was only all very serious wouldn't it?

Oz, what on earth are you smoking mate, there is only one gingoid! Canteen, I'm not ginger and Cait looks like Yul Bryner..... am just curious about the collars and cuffs.
PG is as bald as a coot and Cait looks like Hilda Ogden after several rounds in the UFC octagon.

Latest Threads