I can get a blow job at work today

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by trickywoo, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thanks to the weather I'm working from home today so I can get blow jobs while I work!

Well, I could except the children are at school.

2. Only joking - they're at home because of the weather too

3. Only sorry I'm not there to give you a hand!

Is that my taxi?

4. So you get the Mrs to take the kids out to the wacky warehouse, and the milkman comes in to administer the BJ?

5. Like this then? :p

Attached Files:

6. So could I. I'm a kindergarden teacher.

7. I'm seriously going to have to work on my negotiation skills at interview. All I got was salary and pension. Fcuk.

8. I recall a Henry the Hover in such like case.

9. Now theres the voice of experience! :wink:

10. Yep, when he takes his teeth out I just can't resist. And he lets me shag his horse.

11. Excuse me for being thick, but why is it called "Blow-Job"? As the reverse is true and casues allot less damage to ones tubes!

More importantly, "Did she swallow"? I take it was a SHE!

12. 'I recall a Henry the Hover in such like case.'

Many years ago, when my wife was a student nurse, she was wandering the ward idly looking at the patients' notes (as you do). She stopped at one heavily bandaged patient who's notes made her jaw drop:

'Whilst mastubating himself with a vacuum cleaner, he severely lacerated the end of his penis' (makes your eyes water just thinking about it).

I mentioned this case to my sister who, at that time, worked in a university library. She sent me a clipping from the New Scientist which made the claim that this habit is quite common.

Ah well, it takes all sorts.