I can confirm ( NSFW)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wompingwillow, May 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After (ALOT) of zooming in on my picture, the top floor streaker was infact a male 8O

[​IMG]

2. I'm glad I missed that one now

Was upset that I might have missed out on a female type streaker

3. That's the second penis posted in NAAFI today.

How many pictures of penises (Or is the plural peni like cacti?) need be posted in one day before this site can be officially classified as bandit country?

Maybe you and the other penis lovers could campaign for a sticky so you could celebrate the penis privately without the need for me to have to view all these greasy button mushrooms.

4. there was much debate from our vantage point in the west stand on the sex of this streaker and I was shouted down when I suggested it was male, everyone was convinced it was female.

5. Well, you was in a Navy dominated area so confusion as to the sex of people would be quite common

6. Actually I was the only Navy surrounded by signallers and some blokes in Gloucester shirts ( army), I was grateful they turned up really because they took some of the shit I usually take!

7. well that settles the debate in our group. We were at the opposite end and couldnt say 100 % either way.

8. Even at that level of magnification, there's not much in it.

:D

9. Whilst one must accept that, yes, it is a penis ....
    ..... it hardly appears to be one worthy of celebration. 8O

And thanks for clearing up the debate, wompingwillow. :D

10. or is it a chick with a dick?

11. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I feel dirty now.

12. If you'd like some more pics PM me. :)