I broke my Brit cherry.

Got rid of the family yesterday and spent it with a couple of old friends. Grilled a bunch of food and decided to go with a British theme with the beer.

Started with Stella, good stuff. As the day progressed, switched to Guinness Extra Stout, again not bad. Ended the night with more than a few Boddington's.

In the last 24 hours, I have puked all over a rose garden, swamped myself(a first!) and filled my shreddies with a thick stew the ruined my Levi's and left a stain on my friends carpet that I am sure will not come out and have to be replaced. My eyesight is still blury, my head feels like there is a troll trying to dig his way out, and my stomach may never recover.

Can't wait to do it all again! :D

Not bad, not bad at all, but you're not quite there yet. You need to go out clubbing, get filled in and thrown out by the "Door Hospitality Facilitators", sh*t in a high-street shop doorway, buy a fly-blown Kebab, attempt to microwave the kebab in a cashpoint machine and finish off the night getting another panning in the back of a Police van. Do that, and you can get your log book signed off.

Good effort that man!!
Glad to see that the colonials are picking up on the spirit of the game.
If you can find it try Brains SA- top Welsh beer and guaranteed to make you poo as if you've just dropped a load of old shoes out of an attic.
Well done again on ditching the "King of Beers" and avoiding the comedy micro brewery nonsense.

Issimondias said:
Good effort that man!!
Glad to see that the colonials are picking up on the spirit of the game.
If you can find it try Brains SA- top Welsh beer and guaranteed to make you poo as if you've just dropped a load of old shoes out of an attic.
Well done again on ditching the "King of Beers" and avoiding the comedy micro brewery nonsense.
There's a blast from my youth.... Brains SA or Skull Attack as it was known... Having not been back to Cardiff for over 20 years I wasn't even sure that they still brewed it. The brewery was in the center of the city so where they got their water from could have a lot to do with it's effects on the human body.

As for Corps's 'quiet night in'.... good effort :wink:

well done. :D
howver it seems to me, that you lose points for a) the grand slam not happening consecutively, b) grandslam not in same location.

practice makes perfect though :D :D

Latest Threads