I Bloody Knew it !

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by gibson097, Feb 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1249644/Greig-Ferguson-Fantasist-landed-medics-job-claiming-worked-fictional-hospital-TV-ER.html

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Greig you are a walting b'stard after all, I suppose the strutting around with more smoke grenades than is healthy at Browndown attatched to your rather overstated Assault vest, shortly followed by your parading round Blockhouse with them still a dangling should of set those alarm bells a ringing.....!
    I am now kicking myself for not reigning this eejit in years ago ! hopefully he didnt do anybody any harm ! (I dont for one minute suspect he would mind you)
  2. It really is appalling that qualifications aren't checked. One only has to provide the original certificate and an address for a reference to be caught out, surely?
  3. "It only came to light when he was treated by a consultant who became suspicious of his claims and decided to breach patient confidentiality to inform his employer Care UK"

Care Uk? I wouldn't touch them with barge pole.
  4. I seem to remember him wearing the green beret. I wonder if he was entitled?
  5. What a fecking idiot!! I remember that day clearly gibson097, and we did chuckle.
  6. So was he a QA or Medic?
  7. The Fake Britain TV program at 0915 this morning is about people who Walt as doctors, sodiers ect, I wonder if this bloke will be on.
  8. They just mentioned a bride is in for a shock (aren't they all, get to your kitchen, woman... :twisted: )
  9. He was pictured on the programme but his delectable (ex?) wife Georgina appeared in the flesh.

I would eat her backside out with a dessert spoon.

Incidentally I actually LOLd at the gullibleness of the bride.
  10. The bloke mentioned on Fake Britain was Craig Colclough, none other than our very own Ursus Maritimus
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She was a site member and a very, very nice lady who was badly treated by Colclough.
  12. "No-one would be so audacious as to walk into a TA unit, impersonating a doctor"

Why not? Plenty of TA bods impersonate soldiers.
  13. I know she is a site member, a nice lady and was treated badly.

However, I would still eat her arrse out with a dessert spoon.