I Bloody Knew it !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...claiming-worked-fictional-hospital-TV-ER.html

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Greig you are a walting b'stard after all, I suppose the strutting around with more smoke grenades than is healthy at Browndown attatched to your rather overstated Assault vest, shortly followed by your parading round Blockhouse with them still a dangling should of set those alarm bells a ringing.....!
I am now kicking myself for not reigning this eejit in years ago ! hopefully he didnt do anybody any harm ! (I dont for one minute suspect he would mind you)

It really is appalling that qualifications aren't checked. One only has to provide the original certificate and an address for a reference to be caught out, surely?

"It only came to light when he was treated by a consultant who became suspicious of his claims and decided to breach patient confidentiality to inform his employer Care UK"

Care Uk? I wouldn't touch them with barge pole.

What a fecking idiot!! I remember that day clearly gibson097, and we did chuckle.

The Fake Britain TV program at 0915 this morning is about people who Walt as doctors, sodiers ect, I wonder if this bloke will be on.

tropper66 said:
The Fake Britain TV program at 0915 this morning is about people who Walt as doctors, sodiers ect, I wonder if this bloke will be on.
They just mentioned a bride is in for a shock (aren't they all, get to your kitchen, woman... :twisted: )

tropper66 said:
He was pictured on the programme but his delectable (ex?) wife Georgina appeared in the flesh.

I would eat her backside out with a dessert spoon.

Incidentally I actually LOLd at the gullibleness of the bride.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
tropper66 said:
The bloke mentioned on Fake Britain was Craig Colclough, none other than our very own Ursus Maritimus

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
natotattie said:
tropper66 said:
He was pictured on the programme but his delectable (ex?) wife Georgina appeared in the flesh.

She was a site member and a very, very nice lady who was badly treated by Colclough.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
natotattie said:
tropper66 said:

She was a site member and a very, very nice lady who was badly treated by Colclough.
I know she is a site member, a nice lady and was treated badly.

However, I would still eat her arrse out with a dessert spoon.