• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I Bloody Knew it !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...claiming-worked-fictional-hospital-TV-ER.html

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Greig you are a walting b'stard after all, I suppose the strutting around with more smoke grenades than is healthy at Browndown attatched to your rather overstated Assault vest, shortly followed by your parading round Blockhouse with them still a dangling should of set those alarm bells a ringing.....!
I am now kicking myself for not reigning this eejit in years ago ! hopefully he didnt do anybody any harm ! (I dont for one minute suspect he would mind you)

It really is appalling that qualifications aren't checked. One only has to provide the original certificate and an address for a reference to be caught out, surely?

"It only came to light when he was treated by a consultant who became suspicious of his claims and decided to breach patient confidentiality to inform his employer Care UK"

Care Uk? I wouldn't touch them with barge pole.

tropper66 said:
The Fake Britain TV program at 0915 this morning is about people who Walt as doctors, sodiers ect, I wonder if this bloke will be on.
He was pictured on the programme but his delectable (ex?) wife Georgina appeared in the flesh.

I would eat her backside out with a dessert spoon.

Incidentally I actually LOLd at the gullibleness of the bride.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
tropper66 said:
The Fake Britain TV program at 0915 this morning is about people who Walt as doctors, sodiers ect, I wonder if this bloke will be on.
The bloke mentioned on Fake Britain was Craig Colclough, none other than our very own Ursus Maritimus

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
natotattie said:
tropper66 said:
He was pictured on the programme but his delectable (ex?) wife Georgina appeared in the flesh.

She was a site member and a very, very nice lady who was badly treated by Colclough.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
natotattie said:
tropper66 said:

She was a site member and a very, very nice lady who was badly treated by Colclough.
I know she is a site member, a nice lady and was treated badly.

However, I would still eat her arrse out with a dessert spoon.

Latest Threads