I bet you cant touch his nose

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Afghan_Kandak, Jul 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shoot yourself in the face will you.
  2. Ah,kandak,welcome once again to the arena,you democracy loving gladiator.
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Reach out, touch nose on screen with finger. What's the problem there you thick twat? Never heard of lateral thinking?
  4. Democracy only works for the elite who make the real decisions not the blind masses who get deceived easily.
  5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Have you got no grieving Parents to harass, Now fuck off
  6. Aha Afghandababble the Incoherent is back with another load of PushmePullyouPoshtoPashtunMashtunKandabollocks. How very pleasant.
  7. Ya think? Compare how the lower earners fare in this country with a non-democratic one.
  8. Lads, it really is best to ignore his drivel. the more responses, the more he'll feel the need to respond. I know how difficult it is to hold back.
  9. = Don't feed the troll?
  10. I found the c**nts attachment quite amusing, oh for at least 2 seconds............... I implore you to PLEASE feed the troll as he brightens my otherwise mundane day with his drivelling.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. am curious as to where he is from/at? is he in the UK? surely he can't be in afgan?
  12. seems to depends on how high the sun is in the sky and if theres money on the meter
  13. Easy - place cursor directly below face and move it up vertically until reaching his nose. Now Foxtrot Oscar back under your rock.