I bet there's someone out there?

KennySte

Clanker
Well me and the ex used to play this game. You have to finish the sentence "I bet there is someone out there who..." ,the weirder or most random the better.

I bet there is someone out there who has to crack one off in every portaloo he uses

So let's hear them.

Well me and the ex used to play this game. You have to finish the sentence "I bet there is someone out there who..." ,the weirder or most random the better.

I bet there is someone out there who has to crack one off in every portaloo he uses

So let's hear them.

Lets ******* not.

Chef

LE
I bet there's someone out there who is boffing your ex, while she tells your current what's happening.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I bet there is someone out there that's sad enough to be interested in this shit!

I bet there is someone out there that's sad enough to be interested in this shit!

I bet there's someone out there sad enough to read this shit and spend time ******* tapping away on their bastard ******* keyboard in the vain hope that some other sad **** will be interested in their inconsequential blathering.
Oh **** it's me.

SpannerSpanker

Old-Salt

So let's hear them.

I bet theres someone out there rattling your ex and lying there afterwards playing a game of "I bet there is someone out there who.." while you write this chunder to find out if anyone else on ARRSE has a similar hobby to yourself with regards to cracking one off in every portaloo you come across..!

Thats what i bet!!

Attachments

• 1305513113174.jpg
    1305513113174.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,100

HHH

GCM
I bet there's somebody out there who is currently shaving their arse at this very moment.

I bet there's someone out there,looking through a window watching me shave my arse!!

I bet there is someone out there who would rather eat dog shit from a camels ****

Stores4Storing

War Hero
I bet there's someone out there.................who is stood on top of a portaloo, watching someone shave his arrse.

That's what I bet

... who has pulled a used tampon from his mother's rancid clout with his teeth and then swung it round so he looked like a catherine wheel.

Latest Threads