I bet there's someone out there?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KennySte, May 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well me and the ex used to play this game. You have to finish the sentence "I bet there is someone out there who..." ,the weirder or most random the better.

I bet there is someone out there who has to crack one off in every portaloo he uses

So let's hear them.

2. Lets fucking not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Heh!

Tenbastardletters.

4. I bet there's someone out there who is boffing your ex, while she tells your current what's happening.

5. I'll bet there is someone out there who says "Lets fucking not" every time he sees a thread titled 'I bet there's someone out there?'

6. I bet there is someone out there that's sad enough to be interested in this shit!

7. I bet there's someone out there sad enough to read this shit and spend time fucking tapping away on their bastard fucking keyboard in the vain hope that some other sad cunt will be interested in their inconsequential blathering.
    Oh fuck it's me.

8. I bet theres someone out there boffing my ex for money the dirty STD riddled strumpet.

9. I bet there's somebody out there who is currently shaving their arse at this very moment.

10. i bet there is someone out there who knows where Maddie is..

11. I bet there's someone out there who really knows if Lady Gaga has got a dick or not.

That's what I bet.

12. I bet theres someone out there rattling your ex and lying there afterwards playing a game of "I bet there is someone out there who.." while you write this chunder to find out if anyone else on ARRSE has a similar hobby to yourself with regards to cracking one off in every portaloo you come across..!

Thats what i bet!!

Attached Files:

13. HHH

HHH LE

I bet there's someone out there,looking through a window watching me shave my arse!!

14. I bet there is someone out there who would rather eat dog shit from a camels cunt

15. I bet there's a moderator out there that wants to hole this pile of cunting shite thread.