I am the one and only

I am the king. You army types have nothing on me. I am RAF Regiment, the toughest most hardiest soldiers ever to walk this planet. Believe me when I say that you will not meet someone as tough and sad as me.

Airboner_Aircrew said:
I am the king. You army types have nothing on me. I am RAF Regiment, the toughest most hardiest soldiers ever to walk this planet. Believe me when I say that you will not meet someone as tough and sad as me.

Yawn.

Airbonre_Aircrew said:
FFS, do they not have CDT testing in the RAF ??????

Edited to add, Waaaah ! A I R B O R N E is correct spelling I believe. Saying that I am sure some bright, proper army type, chap has already pointed that out to you !

AirboNre Aircrew, bore off you trolling mong.

At least have the minerals to act under your own avatar/name

How disappointing. There's me thinking this was an "80's poptastic look back in time mate" post ....

Ah well.

Anyhow, as to the AA imposter -- my money's on Flashy.

DavetheApe said:
How disappointing. There's me thinking this was an "80's poptastic look back in time mate" post ....

Ah well.

Anyhow, as to the AA imposter -- my money's on Flashy.
Nah, he's too busy creating Chubb sockpuppets so he can 'pretend' to catch them. :twisted:

Mark:

You know... You are a prick of the greatest magnitude... You knew it wasn't me because I'm just your sock puppet... There, the truth is out...

Do I get a prize or something... Clearly some Stacker or other breed of REMF that never quite made it to L/Cpl in 22 has taken a liking to me... Better yet, some civvie cunt with nothing sensible to say about anyone in the military has a hard-on for the RAF Regiment. Either way, there should be a small cash prize and a little trinket for the old mantle... :D

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Mark:

You know... You are a prick of the greatest magnitude... You knew it wasn't me because I'm just your sock puppet... There, the truth is out...

Do I get a prize or something... Clearly some Stacker or other breed of REMF that never quite made it to L/Cpl in 22 has taken a liking to me... Better yet, some civvie cunt with nothing sensible to say about anyone in the military has a hard-on for the RAF Regiment. Either way, there should be a small cash prize and a little trinket for the old mantle... :D
Do any of your lot make it to L/Cpl ???? NO, not yet :wink:

Latest Threads