• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I am starting a new thread just because I can (poll)

New threads R Us

• Can we have more threads linked to Daily Mail headlines?

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Can we have more threads about some shite on the internet that happened months ago?

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Can we have more threads about the OP's dismal life experience?

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Can we have more threads about GOD and does he exist

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Fags, I smoke fags. All right? If you do not like it you can die and burst in your coffin

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Dogs vs Cats. That would be fun, eh?

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Birds. They have tits and twats. Who would of thought it. Discuss. And post pics.

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Marry me Lovely Iron Duke. You have toyed with me long enough.

Votes: 25 39.1%

• Total voters

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hi. I am The Lovely Iron Duke and I come from the Internet.

I am starting a new thread. I really don't have much to say but I may link to a random thing on the Daily Mail website later. Because it is shiny. And I like shiny things.

This thread may involve GOD. Or not. Might. Might not. Have to see how I feel.

Anyway, I have a button and I have logged on. Welcome to the internet. Please feel free to link us to some boring shite you found on the Internet a week last Thursday.

Vote now.

Latest Threads