I am Spartacus - The Worlds Worst Parent

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Apr 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I'm not Spartacus at all. Sorry about that. But I have no doubt he'll appear if this thread is spared.

One of the tabloids is batting on about that Austrian cellar extender being The Worlds Worst Parent.

Whats the problem? He saved his daughter and... er... Grandaughter daughters from drugs, alcopops, chewing gum and Britney bleedin Spears.

Anyway, I feel we can do better. From history and / or personal confession.

History: When Johnny Tepes went to infants and found out his Dad Vlad, was known as The Impaller it cant have helped him slide off to bye-byes?

Personal confession: I told my lot that ice cream vans were run by mutant vampires who sucked the life from small children. Saved me a fortune.

2. Mine know that ice cream van drivers have to follow a set route as part of their job, but that once they run out of ice cream and lollies, they have to play the music so people don't waste their time coming out to try and buy...

To be fair, I'm not totally convinced that that puts me in the same league as the Austrian bloke, though.

3. I always found that a quick retort of: "Course you can have an Ice Cream, when you start feckin working to fcukin pay for it you fcukin sponging little gits, now shut the fcuk up and get back in the fcukin cellar". worked for me.

4. Worlds worst parent my arrse - at least his kids/grandkids were safe from a snap strategic nuclear attack from the rooshians!

I mean, its not like he went out for a party leaving them alone in a villa whilst on holiday in Portugal is it?

5. Must be me. Thirty eight and no kids - I'm crap at it!

6. Mine know that ice cream van drivers have to follow a set route as part of their job, but that once they run out of ice cream and lollies, they have to play the music so people don't waste their time coming out to try and buy...

To be fair, I'm not totally convinced that that puts me in the same league as the Austrian bloke, though.[/quote]

You absolute swine.. yes the van might be out of ice-cream and lollie's, but he would still have plenty of drugs fags and pirate dvd's,call yourself a parent? if i had my way i'd have them kid's of your's whisked into care.

7. Try sticking it in the front hole.

8. Something strange about this van but I can't put my finger on it !

Attached Files:

9. only one cone cheapskate whore :evil: