I am sorry

CQMS

LE
Whisper said:
I hear his mum is well up for it, any chance she's a ginger or disabled or even both, I just need to complete Scotland and then I will be done with my "knobbing round the UK" stage and I can move on to the EU.
So England and Wales done then, 2 times already, my my.

Whisper

Old-Salt
And a boggie...

The first thread was a 'wah' the second was a 'wah wah' does this make this thread a 'do wah didy didy do wah?

Bugsy

LE
Whisper said:
And a boggie...
Assuming you mean one of my countrywomen, she, in turn, will have the kudos of having shagged a plonky Brit, who paid way over the odds. :D :D :D

MsG

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Aunty Stella said:
tmsbry said:
Hilarious, the internet's so evil,ha,ha

But before I feel sorry for the lad, is it true he really microwaved a cat???
Yes, 5 Alpha has set up an OP outside his kitchen and has verified all.
Five Alpha couldn't set up a Lego pirate ship, never mind an OP.

Buggerybumcheeks, do Hasbro own Lego as well?

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Bugsy said:
Assuming you mean one of my countrywomen, she, in turn, will have the kudos of having shagged a plonky Brit, who paid way over the odds.
Is this a self admission that your countrywomen are overpriced whores? Certainly looks like it.

Bugsy

LE
Fugly said:
Bugsy said:
Assuming you mean one of my countrywomen, she, in turn, will have the kudos of having shagged a plonky Brit, who paid way over the odds.
Is this a self admission that your countrywomen are overpriced whores? Certainly looks like it.
Not at all, dear chap. It's just that they can recognise a right mug when they see him.

MsG

Whisper

Old-Salt
Bugsy said:
Fugly said:
Bugsy said:
Not at all, dear chap. It's just that they can recognise a right mug when they see him.

MsG
That's OK, she did do 15% MOD90 discount so it's all good.

jay2o

Old-Salt
:lol: hows ur bird?she got over her selfishness yet? silly cow she shouldnt be thinkin of her dead father, she should be suckin u off

what was she thinking?

jay2o said:
:lol: hows ur bird?she got over her selfishness yet? silly cow she shouldnt be thinkin of her dead father, she should be suckin u off

what was she thinking?
what 'bird'????? that was odds on a lie too, being a immature frustrated sociopathic virgin was plobably the reason the cat got cooked in the first place.

jay2o

Old-Salt
i know hes not the sharpest tool
but tha post about his bird wasnt really funny enough to be a pis take
if it was his attempt at humour then bloody hell that was poor

Latest Threads