I am sorry

Whisper

Old-Salt
And a boggie...
 

Bugsy

LE
Whisper said:
And a boggie...
Assuming you mean one of my countrywomen, she, in turn, will have the kudos of having shagged a plonky Brit, who paid way over the odds. :D :D :D

MsG
 

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Aunty Stella said:
tmsbry said:
Hilarious, the internet's so evil,ha,ha

But before I feel sorry for the lad, is it true he really microwaved a cat???

Yes, 5 Alpha has set up an OP outside his kitchen and has verified all.

Five Alpha couldn't set up a Lego pirate ship, never mind an OP.

Buggerybumcheeks, do Hasbro own Lego as well?
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Bugsy said:
Assuming you mean one of my countrywomen, she, in turn, will have the kudos of having shagged a plonky Brit, who paid way over the odds.

Is this a self admission that your countrywomen are overpriced whores? Certainly looks like it.
 

Bugsy

LE
Fugly said:
Bugsy said:
Assuming you mean one of my countrywomen, she, in turn, will have the kudos of having shagged a plonky Brit, who paid way over the odds.

Is this a self admission that your countrywomen are overpriced whores? Certainly looks like it.
Not at all, dear chap. It's just that they can recognise a right mug when they see him.

MsG
 

Whisper

Old-Salt
Bugsy said:
Fugly said:
Bugsy said:
Assuming you mean one of my countrywomen, she, in turn, will have the kudos of having shagged a plonky Brit, who paid way over the odds.

Is this a self admission that your countrywomen are overpriced whores? Certainly looks like it.
Not at all, dear chap. It's just that they can recognise a right mug when they see him.

MsG

That's OK, she did do 15% MOD90 discount so it's all good.
 

jay2o

Old-Salt
:lol: hows ur bird?she got over her selfishness yet? silly cow she shouldnt be thinkin of her dead father, she should be suckin u off

what was she thinking?
 
jay2o said:
:lol: hows ur bird?she got over her selfishness yet? silly cow she shouldnt be thinkin of her dead father, she should be suckin u off

what was she thinking?

what 'bird'????? that was odds on a lie too, being a immature frustrated sociopathic virgin was plobably the reason the cat got cooked in the first place.
 

jay2o

Old-Salt
i know hes not the sharpest tool
but tha post about his bird wasnt really funny enough to be a pis take
if it was his attempt at humour then bloody hell that was poor
 

Latest Threads

Top