I am sorry

ONEptsJOE

Clanker
Im Declan Baker and i am writting this to apologize for pretendin to be a para online. i am nto a paratooper. Im sorry i caused offense to a lot of people and i apologise to everyone ojn the site.

ONEptsJOE said:
Im Declan Baker and i am writting this to apologize for pretendin to be a para online. i am nto a paratooper. Im sorry i caused offense to a lot of people and i apologise to everyone ojn the site.

See Jimbo Shorttarse, he was found out and fessed up, why don't you?
c(o)unt :x

ONEptsJOE said:

Not good enough. Now apologise for your mother offering me full use of her clack when I phoned up. The sounds of her heavy breathing whilst nibbling on a deep fried mars bar and muttering 'shee ma son? He's a cunt. Wannae eat ma hole oot?' actually made a bit of sick come up.

FiveAlpha said:
ONEptsJOE said:

Not good enough. Now apologise for your mother offering me full use of her clack when I phoned up. The sounds of her heavy breathing whilst nibbling on a deep fried mars bar and muttering 'shee ma son? He's a cunt. Wannae eat ma hole oot?' actually made a bit of sick come up.

Come on; you've had worse... :D

Oooh what have I missed?

vampireuk said:
Oooh what have I missed?

The unashamed bullying of a minor, who after a multitude of threatening phonecalls, is now terrified he's going to be lashed to a chair by a masked intruder wearing nothing but a faded '5's Winebar' maroon t-shirt and a hard on and forced to watch his mother being anally raped.

Slow night really.

FiveAlpha said:
ONEptsJOE said:

That's f*****g funny, PMSL.

FiveAlpha said:
vampireuk said:
Oooh what have I missed?

The unashamed bullying of a minor, who after a multitude of threatening phonecalls, is now terrified he's going to be lashed to a chair by a masked intruder wearing nothing but a faded '5's Winebar' maroon t-shirt and a hard on and forced to watch his mother being anally raped.

Slow night really.

I'm assuming mdn got involved then?

Anyone got the little scrotes contact number? It's near the end of the month and I haven't used up all my minutes yet.

Whisper

Old-Salt
I hear his mum is well up for it, any chance she's a ginger or disabled or even both, I just need to complete Scotland and then I will be done with my "knobbing round the UK" stage and I can move on to the EU.

CQMS

LE
Whisper said:
I hear his mum is well up for it, any chance she's a ginger or disabled or even both, I just need to complete Scotland and then I will be done with my "knobbing round the UK" stage and I can move on to the EU.

So England and Wales done then, 2 times already, my my.

Latest Threads