I am sorry

Im Declan Baker and i am writting this to apologize for pretendin to be a para online. i am nto a paratooper. Im sorry i caused offense to a lot of people and i apologise to everyone ojn the site.

ONEptsJOE said:
Im Declan Baker and i am writting this to apologize for pretendin to be a para online. i am nto a paratooper. Im sorry i caused offense to a lot of people and i apologise to everyone ojn the site.
See Jimbo Shorttarse, he was found out and fessed up, why don't you?
c(o)unt :x

ONEptsJOE said:
Not good enough. Now apologise for your mother offering me full use of her clack when I phoned up. The sounds of her heavy breathing whilst nibbling on a deep fried mars bar and muttering 'shee ma son? He's a cunt. Wannae eat ma hole oot?' actually made a bit of sick come up.

FiveAlpha said:
ONEptsJOE said:
Not good enough. Now apologise for your mother offering me full use of her clack when I phoned up. The sounds of her heavy breathing whilst nibbling on a deep fried mars bar and muttering 'shee ma son? He's a cunt. Wannae eat ma hole oot?' actually made a bit of sick come up.

Come on; you've had worse... :D

Oooh what have I missed?

vampireuk said:
Oooh what have I missed?
The unashamed bullying of a minor, who after a multitude of threatening phonecalls, is now terrified he's going to be lashed to a chair by a masked intruder wearing nothing but a faded '5's Winebar' maroon t-shirt and a hard on and forced to watch his mother being anally raped.

Slow night really.

FiveAlpha said:
ONEptsJOE said:
That's f*****g funny, PMSL.

FiveAlpha said:
vampireuk said:
Oooh what have I missed?
The unashamed bullying of a minor, who after a multitude of threatening phonecalls, is now terrified he's going to be lashed to a chair by a masked intruder wearing nothing but a faded '5's Winebar' maroon t-shirt and a hard on and forced to watch his mother being anally raped.

Slow night really.
I'm assuming mdn got involved then?

Hilarious, the internet's so evil,ha,ha

But before I feel sorry for the lad, is it true he really microwaved a cat???

Anyone got the little scrotes contact number? It's near the end of the month and I haven't used up all my minutes yet.

I hear his mum is well up for it, any chance she's a ginger or disabled or even both, I just need to complete Scotland and then I will be done with my "knobbing round the UK" stage and I can move on to the EU.