I am sooooooo lucky!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PrinceAlbert, Jun 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently I've not been chosen at random!

I don't normally post scam emails, but since this has just come into my ARRSE PM inbox from this profile, I figured I'd post it.

Has anyone else been as lucky as me?

View Profile: maxwellbismark - The Army Rumour Service

Dear ,

Please, this mail and the classified information contained therein that I am about to reveal to you can either destroy me, ruin my professional career or make me depending on how you receive and take it. Please, I need you to read it attentively to know the reason and purpose why you received this mail from me, I didn't come to you by chance nor by accident, I have come to you because your names has planted you in the center of relevant in my life and my professional career as a banker at this very moment, but before I go further I will like to introduce myself to you.

I am Mr. Maxwell Bismark a Fund Manager with our bank here and I handle all our Investor's capital Project Funds which enables me to divert 1.2 Percent Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account whereby anyone with a surname as you can be presented to claim the funds. On this note, the total sum of $18.7 Million Dollars (Eighteen million seven hundred thousand united states of America Dollars) has been diverted representing the 1.2 Percent Excess Return Capital Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds for the year. I need a reliable and trustworthy person that can work this deal out with me so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above. There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be dictated or traced. Our sharing ratio is 60:40. (60 for me 40 for you) If you are interested, please reply me at: maxwell_bismark@yahoo.com and send your direct telephone numbers to me for a smooth discussion of this transaction in further details.

But if you are not interested or see this mail as a scam or hoax simply delete it and forget I ever contacted you. If after 72 hours I didn't hear from you I will assume you are not interested, and then I will proceed to look for someone else with the surname as you that might be interested to work with me. This is a clean and straight forward bank deal, it is safe and risk-free, as I have taken care of all necessary steps to ensure a hitch-free movement.
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Maxwell Bismark.

2. 60/40? Cheeky git.

3. Bait the cunt
    Start by re-negotiating the cut, reel the cunt in

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd email him and tell him it's 10:90 or you'll take it to the papers ..

Lucky bastard

5. Guess where his email originated:

AVISONET
    ISP Cote d'Ivoire
    CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
    Avenue Houdaille
    Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
    Ivoiry Coast

6. Maxwell Bismark eh? A name guaranteed to engender warm fuzzy feelings of trust and goodwill.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm bored, but not that bored!

8. Sounds OK to me, seeing as I've only £2/3d in the Bank, there's no real risk, is there?

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I never got that and now I'm feeling left out.

I never get these sort of things and I don't even have a stalker (not on here anyway).

Bunch of cunts the lot of yer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well go and have a wank over all the nice women that suddenly befriend your 9.3 million :lick:

11. I bet that bugger Smudge gets one next!

12. PA can't be that speshul, as I got one too.....oh....

13. Spelt incorrectly, a good start.

RCGJ

14. Regards Mr M.Ugabe

15. Didn't know your name was Albert, Mmmm, do you wear a flat cap and come from
    Lancashire?