I am so, so sorry.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Straights I am.

No, before you vanish this thread, as is your right as The Pope, allow me to say how very sorry I am and to present my abject apologies for my obvious transgressions.

Which are clearly an Affront to Your eyes. Crayoning on the serious bit is serious. I neglected to link to a Rick Astley YouTube clip like everybody else in the 'Assad Is Dead' thread in CA. So obviously I am not as funny as I think I am.

Now, vanish this thread. Thanks for the opportunity to tell you how sorry I am Mickey.

And yet again, the response is 'What?'

And even, WTF?

Hmm time to go for a piss.

Have some respect you lot.

It's a serious matter when the tinfoil he placed in the ceiling to fool the directed mind control waves from the satellites degrades.

Have some respect you lot.

It's a serious matter when the tinfoil he placed in the ceiling to fool the directed mind control waves from the satellites degrades.
The notion that foil protects you is a fallacy, in fact the opposite is true - why else do you think that the government would be installing foil-backed loft insulation free? The foil actually acts in a similar way to a lightning conductor (a waveguide would be a better analogy, but less-easily understood by those who need the information most).

The notion that foil protects you is a fallacy, in fact the opposite is true - why else do you think that the government would be installing foil-backed loft insulation free? The foil actually acts in a similar way to a lightning conductor (a waveguide would be a better analogy, but less-easily understood by those who need the information most).
You've done it now.....those converts knew it all.

Curse them! Will our Evil Lizard overlords stop at nothing?

Straights I am.

No, before you vanish this thread, as is your right as The Pope, allow me to say how very sorry I am and to present my abject apologies for my obvious transgressions.
Utter sincerity, from the heart, brings a tear to the eye.
42 Hail Marys and you're absolved.

Father Jack says sorry! - YouTube

Straights I am.

Which are clearly an Affront to Your eyes. Crayoning on the serious bit is serious. I neglected to link to a Rick Astley YouTube clip like everybody else in the 'Assad Is Dead' thread in CA. So obviously I am not as funny as I think I am.

Now, vanish this thread. Thanks for the opportunity to tell you how sorry I am Mickey.
You are a nob end. Go away , throbber.

True this.

Asbestos works much better.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Go away , throbber.
Shant. Cant make me.

Jesus fucking Christ chaps. So I step out of line one fucking time and diss Rick Astley? There is no need to set the dribbling cunts on me. I do not have a Scoobie who or what The Mekon is but I feel intimidated by his tone. I may top myself. THEN you will be sorry.

Where's my fucking bridge? Jet ski is nearly erm ready,
As for the erm rick rolling thing. The first person who tried made a complete cunt of it. So I just breezed by it. The link to the video hadnt been altered to hide what it was.

Shant. Cant make me.

Jesus fucking Christ chaps. So I step out of line one fucking time and diss Rick Astley? There is no need to set the dribbling cunts on me. I do not have a Scoobie who or what The Mekon is but I feel intimidated by his tone. I may top myself. THEN you will be sorry.
err ,No .